MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.1 for me

Marjorie

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

5 easy.

LRB

I'm at a work seminar and lunch is served. I get about a quarter of the way through a serving of mashed potatoes and realize there is minced up meat in it.

Who in the fuck does that?

runninggirl30

I'm at a work seminar and lunch is served. I get about a quarter of the way through a serving of mashed potatoes and realize there is minced up meat in it.

Gross!!

Freesoul- hope you little one feels better soon Sad

B-Plus

FFS

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We make everything with me, even beans.  Sorry.

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Aw shit, might as well throw in the towel...  you went and broke your veggie habit.

Kaput!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Aw shit, might as well throw in the towel...  you went and broke your veggie habit.

Kaput!

Steaks tonight, LRB!

Damaris

LRB

Aw shit, might as well throw in the towel... you went and broke your veggie habit.

I'm gonna melt.

Where the hell you been yo?

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I'm gonna melt.

Where the hell you been yo?

heh

Buckling down on the end of MRT - wrestling mental demons.

Workload has skyrocketed - wanna beat some knuckleheads

Generally stressed from the above and physical fatigue is taking its toll.

Nerves man... nerves.

I'm good, though probably will be around sporadically until Nov.

LRB

Steaks tonight, LRB!

It's been forever since I carved up a side of beef, I was wicked with a steak knife!  

Meat in beans has been around forever but in mashed potatoes, that's a new one on me and minced so tiny you couldn't even make it out.  I don't even see the point unless it was to piss me off. lol

Luckily I do not have an allergy to the shit or I'd be dead.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's been forever since I carved up a side of beef, I was wicked with a steak knife!  

Meat in beans has been around forever but in mashed potatoes, that's a new one on me and minced so tiny you couldn't even make it out.  I don't even see the point unless it was to piss me off. lol

Luckily I do not have an allergy to the shit or I'd be dead.

We do have meats in mashed potatoes.  We have meats in white rice too.  And they would tell you it's vegetarian.  Don't trust them!

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

The English...it's callled Shepherd's Pie....and hopefully the "meat" in there is not sheep pies.....  

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

We make everything with me, even beans.  Sorry.

Cannibals would love you, Damaris!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

From the Internet.

Afternoon dailies! Frustrating couple of days - worked from home yesterday and got virtually nothing done, broke my iPhone screen, rain, the apparatus I need for my experiments is not working yet again - parts have been sent off to the guy who makes them for inspection/possible repair. Have to give a talk next week and I don't wannnnna. General crankiness.

Had a good run this morning though, 6 miles total with 3x 400/200 faster than race pace - 1:46/1:47/1:42 for the 400s and 54/51/48 for the 200s.