Beginners and Beyond

How's your weather? (Read 92 times)

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

The storms broke for a bit, but now it's back to being shit-tay out. April, good thing you ran when you did!

Anonymous Guest

We saw clouds out the windows at work that looked they were forming into tornados, hung around on the 1st floor of the building for awhile and waited for the storm to pass, then I came home to no power. Other than that, the weather is fine.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

CeeDotA

In the high 70s-low 80s, which is unusually cool for this time of year. Unfortunately injuries have precluded me from being able to take advantage of the cool mornings & evenings.

Current PRs:

5K: 27:06 (11/10/12) | 5M: 44:03 (6/1/13) | 10K: 1:00:48 (7/4/12)

15K: 1:27:53 (3/17/13) | 10M: 1:30:25 (4/13/13) | HM: 1:59:55 (4/28/13)

Next race: Ashland 4th of July 10K

YAYpril - B-Plus

The storms broke for a bit, but now it's back to being shit-tay out. April, good thing you ran when you did!

No kidding. I had to drive home in that mess.

Sloooow.

Little Blue, WHERE do you live?! Surprised

For us in Southern Louisiana.

Current temp: 91F

Heat index: 98F

Dew point: 72F

Little Blue

Raleigh, NC

We've just had a violent line of thunderstorms go through.  Now it's 70 degrees with a dew point of 70.  Tomorrow the humidity will come from the ground up.

Hot. We've been getting above 70F last few days and high 60s or so for last couple weeks. Forecast into the 80s next week. (this is hot for us, esp. considering it was snowing about 3 wks ago)

This is miserably hot for us. The bright side is that the lower elevation trails are dry now, and the snow line is gradually being pushed back in the mountains and drying there also.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
                sheepla

I did a morning run this week and it was 72 degrees with 98% humidity.

I did an afternoon run this week and it was 92 degrees with 68% humidity.

I have to say, the run in 92 degrees was the much easier one.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I left the 97F and 77DP for 55F and 58DP.  I am in heaven.  Can I stay?

Damaris

Sloooow.

I left the 97F and 77DP for 55F and 58DP.  I am in heaven.  Can I stay?

That sounds glorious.

Current temp: 94.8F

Heat Index: 112F

Dew Point: 79F

Will run for scenery.

Just turned sucky.  I really need to get up into the mountains and get some training at elevation before Leadville.  And as of today I'm off work for the summer.  Suddenly it's thunderstorm week.  Boo!

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!