Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES can come out now, Monday is gone (Read 42 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Andrea- Those are great pics!  You look strong and happy.  Also, you're outrunning the zombie behind you in the first one.

Lol, I can't laugh about the first one. That guy had something, I am not sure what it was but he passed me many times in the last 3 miles... it was a yo-yo game for us but I know he has something like Muscular Dystrophy, or Cerebral Palsy or something of the sort. He definitely had a disability, it was obvious each time he passed me and I passed him, he also had someone running with him.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Zelanie

Oops, well I will retract my statement then.  In the pic he just looks like he's more than ready to be done with the marathon.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oops, well I will retract my statement then.  In the pic he just looks like he's more than ready to be done with the marathon.

Yeah, I am pretty sure we all were lol. That is the other thing that helped me not curse at myself so much in the final 3-4 miles when my legs finally became heavy and I was walking, beaten and broken lol, so many other people around me were walking as well and I didn't feel so sissy or pathetic lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)