Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

A break is sometimes needed.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Van - Part of the problem was more than half of the pregers were pretermers. We spent more time this weekend trying to keep babies IN vs  trying to get them out.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

^^ That is not good.

Operation clean the fucking motorhome was a success.  It was way overdue for washing which made it take more time plus I needed to open up the awning and wash it as well.  Inside went quick.  Swept out the kitchen and bathroom area and then vacuumed the carpets.  After that I just had to wipe down the table and countertops.  Bathroom is small so that went quickly as well.

Once all done I took it over to the storage yard and then ran the 10 miles back home.  Multitasking day.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Lunch I ordered a bunch of sides. They were great.

Marjorie

Crew_Dawg

Well I think the foot needs more than one day off, it's pretty pissed at me right now.  I will take tomorrow off, then Wed I have a PT test so hopefully it will hold up for that.  Then I will give it a few days off after that.  It sucks that the weather is getting nicer and I am stuck not running before the snow in a few weeks.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Hope the foot feels better, Neil.

Ouch, Pam.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Crew_Dawg

Foot feels better today, but at best I will walk tonight.  I just want to pass my pt test Smile

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Wandering Wally

Morning all!

Neil - Glad the foot feels better.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Foot feels better today, but at best I will walk tonight.  I just want to pass my pt test Smile

If you don't mind my asking, what are the details of the test (distance, pass requirements, etc.?)  Just curious.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all!

2 cups of coffee consumed and still dragging butt.  I have 1 of those small coffee makers that only brews 2 cups at a time and normally that is the perfect amount for me in the morning.  Not today though.  Brewed another pot but mixed it 50/50 with decaf.  3rd and 4th cup of 100% caffeinated coffee is too much most of the time.

Docket_Rocket

Doug, I forgot to tell you, I am booked for Chicago.  Two weeks ago.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Cool, which coral are you in?  I will probably hit the expo on Saturday unless I am not working yet which I will go up Friday then.

If you like Brooks shoes then hit the Brooks booth and get a gait analysis done.  Last couple years they have had free prizes for doing their gait thing and you have a chance at winning shoes.

One More Mile should have a booth as well.

Docket_Rocket

I am in the corral behind you.  We are going to the expo Saturday morning since we arrive late Friday.

Damaris

Fundraising Page