Beginners and Beyond

Yeah, it's mean of me but I laughed (Read 208 times)

Love the Half

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Ball of Fury

Lmao....love the wheel!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

that wheel is awesome. The water on the table is just torture

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

Docket_Rocket

Hehe.  I was actually looking to see if I made the video....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

SheCan

Cousin Sal at the L.A. Marathon

Ohhhh, he's evil!  Boy them shots went quick though!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

LRB

The wheel was hilarious!  Loved the table flip, that would have be me!

Mostly harmless

Funny stuff! I like the wheel the best.  Do you think there was a motor on that thing?

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

BenTN

Shrimp, I need shrimp for my next long run.

Hip Redux

Shrimp, I need shrimp for my next long run.

I think they make a shrimp flavored Gu.

Luke79

Thanks for sharing, funny stuff.

MrNamtor

Guess I was the obly one who wanted to punch this guy...

Better I Leave

No. I wanted to as well, but guys like you and I Nam are considered "brutes"...It's much more fun to poke fun at the expense of others. If I were to see someone like this doing this to friends of mine, would I sit by and laugh? No I wouldn't. Strangers? Perfectly acceptable, right? Wrong. I'd lay him out in a New York minute if I could get away with it.

But let's all get a chuckle at someone else's expense...cuz that's the way we roll.

MrNamtor

No. I wanted to as well, but guys like you and I Nam are considered "brutes"...It's much more fun to poke fun at the expense of others. If I were to see someone like this doing this to friends of mine, would I sit by and laugh? No I wouldn't. Strangers? Perfectly acceptable, right? Wrong. I'd lay him out in a New York minute if I could get away with it.

But let's all get a chuckle at someone else's expense...cuz that's the way we roll.

You're so right Dave. And besides that the guy is just not funny.

Lol @ the brute thing though. I wouldn't actually punch anyone, even in self defense I try to avoid throwing a punch. And I get a feeling you're the same way. Of course it is amazing how many incidents still occur. I'd never have thought I'd be in my fifties and still have situations like that. Maybe if i didn't always live in the downtown area of big cities...

BenTN

I didn't see anyone too worried about their PR's except for the water bottles. That was messed up.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

You're so right Dave. And besides that the guy is just not funny.

Lol @ the brute thing though. I wouldn't actually punch anyone, even in self defense I try to avoid throwing a punch. 

I don't get this... especially in self defense I will lay someone the F out and make sure they remember it.