Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 35 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice, LRB.

My idiot of a boss just yelled at me in front of others to ask where I was going (11:20am) outside of my lunch hours (he thinks I have one, so cute).  He asked if I was having a first lunch before our lunch.  I yelled back yes and left to pick the cupcakes which are our dessert.  I was glad to have left him flabbergasted in public.  If you ask a stupid question, do not expect a reasonable answer.

Damaris

LRB

I'm hoping for 3x1 mile intervals tonight as a last little tune up before Sunday's HM. It will be dark and wet so I may end up driving to the track. They have lights and a good surface.

That is a great workout the week of a half, keep it smooth.

4, you won't find a pic of a man wearing Skechers and tights because real men don't wear them. 

D did you do a face palm after you were done with him. lol

Jack those are the Frank Shorter thin tights from National Running Center which are cheap as hell compared to other brands and I am all about that!

BP I feel a chill on my legs a bit more than usual right before my run but once I am on the move they are perfect.

Of the two, I prefer these over the thicker pair I bought but am not sure how practical it will be to wear them when the temps drop.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2 for me

Marjorie

From the Internet.

Long time no see, dailies!

I have been very crabby as of late. Super tired, bloodwork showed nothing unusual (ferritin was 29, which is lower than I'd like it to be but I don't think it's low enough to make me want to sleep foreverrrrr). Just trying to sleep a lot and eat reasonably well, still running a fair amount since that's the thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. Well, that and hungry kid and cats.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LRB, I did but he did not see it.

This was as much fun as it looks:

Damaris

LRB

Nice pic D!

Hi Lauren!  

LRB

10.2 for me

Are you traveling during the holidays or staying close to home.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I ran 7 wearing Skechers and tights and the worst part is I like them both.

What in the hell has happened to me!

We are gonna have to give you a couple of demerits on your Man Card, LRB...

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

That is a great workout the week of a half, keep it smooth.

4, you won't find a pic of a man wearing Skechers and tights because real men don't wear them. 

D did you do a face palm after you were done with him. lol

Jack those are the Frank Shorter thin tights from National Running Center which are cheap as hell compared to other brands and I am all about that!

BP I feel a chill on my legs a bit more than usual right before my run but once I am on the move they are perfect.

Of the two, I prefer these over the thicker pair I bought but am not sure how practical it will be to wear them when the temps drop.

That is from the Daniels book. 2:00 recoveries. It's not rocket science but I like a lot of his workouts and I need a plan that tells me what to do.

LRB

We are gonna have to give you a couple of demerits on your Man Card, LRB...

I am surprised I get to keep it. lol

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Good luck with the car maintenance, Baboon.

Sorry you are still not feeling well, Damaris.  Maybe the office party goodies will help. I doubt you will EVER show your age, you will always look 20-somthing.   One of them Puerto Rican magic spells, right?      Wow....what's up with your boss....not a holiday kinda person?  Reminds me of one place I worked in the military, our ranking officer would YELL at his junior officers right in the hallway, chewing them out for everyone in the whole building to hear...not exactly professional behavior, especially for the military.    Nice pic!

Congrats on the 8, onemile!

How did your 'real' workout go, B-Plus?

Yay for the pain being gone, OOTB!   Hopefully, everything is going well for you, running-wise, farm-wise, family-wise.

Stay safe in that weather, Jack!

Congrats on the 10.2, Marjorie.

Hi again, Lauren!  Already replied to you in Penguins, so won't rehash it here....hope you feel better soon!

LRB

That is from the Daniels book. 2:00 recoveries. It's not rocket science but I like a lot of his workouts and I need a plan that tells me what to do.

I actually favored 1200 meter (or 5 minute) tempo paced repeats until this past fall when I finally embraced going the full mile.

I could feel the difference it made this past weekend as I essentially ran the last 2 miles of my race at tempo pace despite being in distress.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I guess that's one way to get into a lady's pants..... 

OK LRB, fess up.  I know you have been talking about how odd it is you are in running tights, but do they look like this

Couldn't find a skechers photo, sry

Just saying.......

ETA, posted this before reading the entire thread, lol

As for a Sketchers photo....LRB, you better be careful running in Sketchers, your running life just might get dog-gone strange...

Jeez..what idiot would do that to a poor doggie?

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Baboon, in response to your reply on one of my 5K report threads....

LOL @ Vinny smoking a cigar before the race.  

Not only did he smoke it before the race, he walked the course and smoked the thing the entire way! Jeez!

B-Plus

LRB, I did but he did not see it.

This was as much fun as it looks:

Is the teller in this pic?

Thanks for asking Scotty. It was really great!