Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #6 (Read 34 times)

sdWhiskers

14.24 miles done, and included one ass-over-tea kettle.

Is that a wipeout?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Is that a wipeout?

Has to be or it's code for something.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Breaking News: Serv Pro has finally arrived to my house to start the remodeling from that Lowes fuck up. Watching it all on Ring like it's a movie.

Hilarious to see them talking to my husband and walking around and one cat following them all the way.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Is that a wipeout?

Yes.  There was nothing there and I tripped and fell over it.  No damage done, other than it hurt.

<3

LRB

Wait, so your “check it off” is to LEARN about it, not to actually DO it??

I didn't state that correctly!  Suffice it to say that I am doing what I was told I needed to do in order to go scuba diving. Whether or not I need to isn't an issue for me nor is not knowing if I'll even like it. I want to do it!

KCRuns

I am a psychotherapist in private practice, so I rent my own office space. I'm thinking that I'd only run to work on non client days, aka admin days. That way I wouldn't assault any of my clients with a potential smell, lol. And because I don't want to have to bring with me my makeup, or buy extra to keep there. Thanks so much for the link to your backpack! I like that it's made for women--good to know it gets good reviews from you!

How did we not know this?  Or did we and I just missed something?

Anyway, if you don't have a shower at work, these are nice to keep in a drawer along with a change of clothes for emergencies.  They actually work pretty good: https://www.showerpill.com/

And Neutrogena has now introduced individually wrapped face wipes that won't take up any space in your backpack or weigh you down, but each cloth is a little bigger than their normal package.

Half Crazy K 2.0

How did we not know this?  Or did we and I just missed something?

I thought ROS was in marketing or did something with writing.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I thought ROS was in marketing or did something with writing.

Yeah, I didn't know her profession either.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

Yeah, I didn't know her profession either.

She should have made us guess, lol

bluerun

Super B****

I didn't state that correctly!  Suffice it to say that I am doing what I was told I needed to do in order to go scuba diving. Whether or not I need to isn't an issue for me nor is not knowing if I'll even like it. I want to do it!

Right, so ... what you're saying is that now you're doing the classroom and confined water portion, and that then you have the option of paying for the open water dives. But the open water dives are part of getting certified -- I mean, I guess you can do just one dive and say FTS, that's enough, and not finish the rest of them.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Baboon

delicate flower

Now that I am showered and sitting, ache is starting to set in.  Pretty much my entire left side hurts. Hey, did you hear about the guy that hurt his entire left side?

He was allllllright.

<3

Cyberic

She should have made us guess, lol

She should have sent us GIF hints and make us guess

LRB

Right, so ... what you're saying is that now you're doing the classroom and confined water portion, and that then you have the option of paying for the open water dives. But the open water dives are part of getting certified -- I mean, I guess you can do just one dive and say FTS, that's enough, and not finish the rest of them.

Why wouldn't one pay for the open water dive? Or stated differently, does the chance of freaking out decrease if you just go do an open dive on your own? It seemed to me that the open water dive was the most important (or as important) aspect of the entire process. Is that not correct?

LRB

Now that I am showered and sitting, ache is starting to set in.  Pretty much my entire left side hurts. Hey, did you hear about the guy that hurt his entire left side?

He was allllllright.

lol - Just wait until tomorrow. 

Cyberic

Guess what I do