Beginners and Beyond

L&O - the truth (Read 330 times)

Sometimes people who are actually ok folks think they have to be edgy because they're on the internet. Or if they think everyone else is so way edgy and cool and they want to fit in.

It's basic human nature to want to fit in with whatever social group you hang with. Anyone would. I guess the key is choosing the groups you hang with.

Dear god, you are insufferable.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

Dear god, you are insufferable.

That's a bit harsh for someone who created the world; are you just a bit pissed he took Sunday off or what?

B-Plus

Can we get a new name? Reading this thread makes me realize that B&B sounds dumb. Or maybe it's because people keep writing the B&B. Do we say the L&O?

nolamama

CQTM

Can we get a new name? Reading this thread makes me realize that B&B sounds dumb. Or maybe it's because people keep writing the B&B. Do we say the L&O?

No. Such is life in the B&B.

B-Plus

Fuck

RSX

We should just combine both forums since we keep having a lot of 2 way traffic. Something must be working or else everyone would stay in their respective homes. Just like Namtor isn't allowed in L&O, so his buddy Velcro keeps coming here to visit.

We should just combine both forums since we keep having a lot of 2 way traffic. Something must be working or else everyone would stay in their respective homes. Just like Namtor isn't allowed in L&O, so his buddy Velcro keeps coming here to visit.

Lies.  I come here to learn about running and offer encouragement.

Dr. Cornsitter

Be our guest Big grin

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

B-Plus

The July goals thread would be a good place to start.

Dr. Cornsitter

The July goals thread would be a good place to start.

But Mr. Namtor hasn't posted in that thread yet, so why would he go looking there for him?

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

RSX

But Mr. Namtor hasn't posted in that thread yet, so why would he go looking there for him?

He needs to work out his man crush issues somewhere, and there is no reason that drunk posts can't continue here. Once I get that stick out of my butt I can sit down again

MrNamtor

That's a bit harsh for someone who created the world; are you just a bit pissed he took Sunday off or what?

That's the thing that most surprises me. This guy thinks I'm god.

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Then you could call it BLOB.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

MrNamtor

Seriously though Velcro, if you can tell me how you and your groups behavior is any different from middle school kids, I will take my hat off to you. Well, I'll take something off to you.

nolamama

CQTM

Seriously though Velcro, if you can tell me how you and your groups behavior is any different from middle school kids, I will take my hat off to you. Well, I'll take something off to you.

If you take too much off you'll end up like PGD.