Run to live; live to run

Post!

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

8.4 this am. Now to puppy pool

Marjorie

Zelanie

Hi guys!  Second RD in a row  since it's the day that 25 teenagers and 2 adults have to make our way back to Oregon!  We will need a swift and smooth passage through customs to make our connection.  Wish us luck!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I've got a 3 miler planned, but feeling lazy dang it. Didn't get much sleep last night.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Just finished 12 at the park.

Heading home where the plan is to eat shit up!  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 5 with hubby and PiYo tonight.  Woke up an hour ago. 

Damaris

12 miles for me too. Including passing through a large crowd of women wearing pink doing a breast cancer charity walk.

Felt very good, I was tempted to extend it & make it my LR, but decided to save that for my usual day tomorrow.

Dave

LRB

12 miles for me too. Including passing through a large crowd of women wearing pink doing a breast cancer charity walk.

I am fairly certain the walk for a cure is this weekend, 20 miles per day for three days. That's fuckin tough yo!

B-Plus

2-3 miles in a bit then coffee.

Cyberic

Hi guys!  Second RD in a row  since it's the day that 25 teenagers and 2 adults have to make our way back to Oregon!  We will need a swift and smooth passage through customs to make our connection.  Wish us luck!

Have a nice trip back!

There was a race going on in my usual running park. Had to run around the park. Could probably have run in the park, but didn't want to be in the way, and have people in my way. From what I understand from the guy in the speaker, there was a 5 K and a 10 K going on. Some were running fast, and my easy pace was faster than some's race pace. I was better off on the sidewalk. Less crowded.

My usual Saturday easy 8 done. We're having cool temperatures lately, and my paces noticeably increase for the same perceived effort (or the effort is noticeably less for the same paces).

LRB

We're having cool temperatures lately, and my paces noticeably increase for the same perceived effort (or the effort is noticeably less for the same paces).

Yep, all of that!

I am all cleaned and waiting on four days worth of running laundry to finish then I will head out for brunch.

I may have found my marathon shorts during today's run and will try them again tomorrow to see what the cumulative effect of two days worth of mileage is.

For the third week in a row I was unable to drink or eat on the fly during the marathon paced portion of my run and at this point I do not even care anymore.  It is tough enough to even crank up the pace mentally and once there I am in such a rhythm that I do not want to break it for any reason.

I know, I am fuckin stupid.  You can say it.  lol

LRB

2-3 miles in a bit then coffee.

Good luck tomorrow G!  What time is your event?

delicate flower

21:07 in my 5K.  25 seconds off my PR but it was my second fastest 5K.  Tough route for a 5K.  My legs were dead from the start.  Pretty happy with this result on the heels of yesterday's 18 miler.  14/106 OA and 4th in AG.  DW PR'd and won her AG. Smile

65 miles for the week.

<3

LRB

Here are a couple of views from the bench I was stretching at post-run today of one of the lakes at Stoney:

LRB

65 miles for the week.

And it's on Saturday!  You will end up with a million after tomorrows run.  lol

Nice race, just wait till you are fresh yo.  You are gonna kill it!