Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #111 (Read 28 times)

sdWhiskers

Glad to hear from you, Blue. Are you still able to run outside as much as you'd like?

5.2 miles through the campus of a telecommunications company. Mostly just me and the landscapers.

onemile

This is the week where I will pass up DaveP.. 

LRB

This is the week where I will pass up DaveP.. 

How on earth are you behind him?

I was looking the other day and you're about to crack a grand for the year.

LRB

Cyberic

some lengthening stuff

I do not need any of that

sdWhiskers

I do not need any of that

I am Groot!

onemile

I took like 2 weeks off in January

DavePNW

Hello, remember there was a marathon recovery in there?

Anyway, I could make a bold attempt to hold her off for the short term, but it would not be sustainable. It was an improbable run, and fun while it lasted. As it stands, to crack 1000 by the 1/3 point of the year would certainly be unprecedented for me.

Dave

onemile

Anyway, I could make a bold attempt to hold her off for the short term, but it would not be sustainable. It was an improbable run, and fun while it lasted.

oh come on - you were supposed to rise to the challenge!

LRB

I took like 2 weeks off in January

Ahh.

sdWhiskers

Onemile--are you only base building right now? Or working toward a TT in the coming months?

DavePNW

I assume you plan another 75-80 week? I think that would be just dumb for me right now. Maybe 60ish, we’ll see how things go. Probably another all-easy week.

Dave

LRB

Hello, remember there was a marathon recovery in there?

My bag. Houston seems like another lifetime ago.

I was pretty much full throttle last year (for me), with the exception of a few weeks under 40 miles here and there. If it weren't for the hell virus back in January, I'd be ahead of here I was....although with that 100 mile stunt, I might be.

onemile

I assume you plan another 75-80 week? I think that would be just dumb for me right now. Maybe 60ish, we’ll see how things go. Probably another all-easy week.

should be about the same as last week.  unless I take a rest day today, which I was considering- then probably closer to 70.

DavePNW

Houston seems like another lifetime ago.

But what a genius move it turned out to be, to squeeze in a marathon in January

Dave