Beginners and Beyond

Magnoperate Mondailies (Read 37 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

And Enchiritos and those cinnamon chips.

LRB

And Enchiritos and those cinnamon chips.

Were those small and yellow with red sauce?  If so I remember them!  I thought they still sold cinnamon chips.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks for the ideas, LRB.  And rice and beans are the Latin way to go!  We eat that all the time.  I think my best LR was when my dad made me Puerto Rican rice with pigeon peas (arroz con gandules).

We just got our Winter gear.  Like a season worth of it.  We're set.

Damaris

LRB

And rice and beans are the Latin way to go! 

Well I do roll my hips rather fluidly.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Or so you say.  Ha.

Damaris

LRB

Or so you say.  Ha.

Yeah I would probably get booed off the stage down there!  lmao

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ha.

Damaris

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Good evening, Dailies that are too numerous to mention by name! (but you know who you are)

Nothing much to report. Still not running, but I found that walking over the holidays with my sister's dog didn't hurt the knee and may have helped it a bit.

Anyway, nature is magnoperating my knee in a slow and steady manner. No real pains today at all. Nor most of the week! Which is good news indeed.

I am still heeding the doctor's advice and will not run until the end of the year. Then I'll have to run - I signed up for a 4.2 mile race on December 31, 6:30 PM. It's a double out-and-back so if I'm not able to finish it, I'll just do one lap and call it a run.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

LRB

Nothing much to report. Still not running, but I found that walking over the holidays with my sister's dog didn't hurt the knee and may have helped it a bit.

Anyway, nature is magnoperating my knee in a slow and steady manner. No real pains today at all. Nor most of the week! Which is good news indeed.

Excellent!

DavePNW

TMI.

My wife's regular T-Bell menu item back in the day was the Mexi-pizza. Pretty sure they don't have that one anymore.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, yeah.  The Mexican pizza is still around.  I went to KFC last night (don't judge, post marathon fast food wish) and they had it on the menu (it is a KFC/Taco Bell).  I did get grilled "chicken" so get off my back!

Damaris

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I still occasionally stop in at Taco Bell and eat the #3  - 3 Soft Taco Supremes and a drink. No sour cream though! Yecch!

Still a lot of calories cheap.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Hip Redux

Really?  The sour cream is where you draw the line at Taco Bell? lol

Will run for scenery.

Howdy all.  I crapped out at (ahem) 2 miles.  Getting re-started running almost seems harder than starting!  I remember being pretty damned impressed with 2 miles not so long ago...  Anyways, it does feel good do be back at it.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Tom, may things keep improving.

jjs22, bravo on the two-miler.