Beginners and Beyond

DAILIES For Wednesday (Read 50 times)

outoftheblue

Heading out later for 7 or 8 easy miles today.  Seeing Basya and Step doing all these push-ups makes me realize I've been slaking off on my weight training lately.  I need to get back to it.

Life is good.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.6 for me. Really good weather overcast and the dew point wasn't too high.

Marjorie

Robert31320

Team TJ

3.4 miles done this morning.  Left calf is rather sore today.  Will be resting it for a day or so to hopefully avoid injury.  Today iss the first time since I started running that I have applied anything topical for soreness.  Trying Asper-Creme today and it seems to make the soreness more tolerable so far.

Crunches and push-ups on the schedule for tonight.  Last night was day two of this stuff and I can feel it today.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Are you doing the FUR streak?

3.4 miles done this morning.  Left calf is rather sore today.  Will be resting it for a day or so to hopefully avoid injury.  Today iss the first time since I started running that I have applied anything topical for soreness.  Trying Asper-Creme today and it seems to make the soreness more tolerable so far.

Crunches and push-ups on the schedule for tonight.  Last night was day two of this stuff and I can feel it today.

Damaris

Robert31320

Team TJ

Are you doing the FUR streak?

No, I failed miserably at that early on.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Three more suspects in custody for the Boston bombings.

Damaris

Jess runs for bacon

What???

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You can keep starting.  I took a couple of days off and restarted yesterday.

No, I failed miserably at that early on.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just announced.  This morning they said they found a third DNA on the bomb and were testing the wife.

What???

Damaris

Hip Redux

They've actually had a few people held for questioning/immigration issues since the attack, wonder if they're formally charging them now.

Hip Redux

OK - checked the news, sounds like the kids they questioned a few days after they got the two brothers are now facing charges.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think some of them were in the Times Square picture.

OK - checked the news, sounds like the kids they arrested a few days after they got the two brothers are now facing charges.

Damaris

Hip Redux

I think some of them were in the Times Square picture.

Yep, think that's right.

So I think tonight I will play by ear - was supposed to go run, but my foot is bothering me, so I may get sucked into mowing the lawn instead.  Roll eyes

NO work meetings on the calendar this afternoon.  Internets, I expect entertainment.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sounds like it is mostly for obstruction of justice which could be as simple as not telling the cops where the brothers were.

Damaris

Luke79

3.34 miles @ 9:37.  Nice easy jog with a couple of fartleks thrown in on downhills for fun.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow, but it's just at the dentist, not the surgeon.  He said it shouldn't be a big deal, which is good since I have a 5k on Saturday.  Anyway, I'm not counting on being able to run so this is probably it until race day.