Beginners and Beyond

Shake your groove thing Wednesdailies (Read 40 times)

B+ -

Lily - should!

Zel - tempo sleep would be a great concept.

MLR of some sort this afternoon.

LRB

Uh, oh!

Oh balls.  Thanks for the heads up, time to mow the lawn right now while I can.

Uh, oh!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You can send some of that rain down here, please. Stay safe!

So, yesterday was a very busy and stressful day.  I have a coworker here who is the most unprofessional attorney I have ever met, who is not only NOT a team player but also tries to spread lies so that she looks good while trying to make the other attorneys look bad.  Fortunately, our boss does not believe any of it, yet he takes no action when she is caught in her web of stupidity.  She has tried to throw me under the boss many times (as other attorneys here).  Yesterday, she texted someone at the office that I had been on the phone all morning (implying I was on personal matters rather than court) but the idiot texted ME by accident.  How is that for Karma?  Since she loves to throw people under the boss, I decided to send her a nice professional email with the text attached and a copy to the boss.  I have not heard back from her but rumor has it her head exploded.

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

So, yesterday was a very busy and stressful day.  I have a coworker here who is the most unprofessional attorney I have ever met, who is not only NOT a team player but also tries to spread lies so that she looks good while trying to make the other attorneys look bad.  Fortunately, our boss does not believe any of it, yet he takes no action when she is caught in her web of stupidity.  She has tried to throw me under the boss many times (as other attorneys here).  Yesterday, she texted someone at the office that I had been on the phone all morning (implying I was on personal matters rather than court) but the idiot texted ME by accident.  How is that for Karma?  Since she loves to throw people under the boss, I decided to send her a nice professional email with the text attached and a copy to the boss.  I have not heard back from her but rumor has it her head exploded.

Freud at work?

happylily

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Jay, you going?

happylily

Is that the same crazy woman who used the call home to talk to her baby every hour?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Freud at work?

Haha.  I need coffee!  Just told the court the size of an asset was 0.07" larger than disclosed.  It was 7 FEET!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Is that the same crazy woman who used the call home to talk to her baby every hour?

Yes!  The nerve!

Damaris

LRB

Yesterday, she texted someone at the office that I had been on the phone all morning (implying I was on personal matters rather than court) but the idiot texted ME by accident.

I seriously would have jumped out of a window head first were I her!

B-Plus

Jay, you going?

I'm not good enough for you? 

happylily

Yes!  The nerve!

What an idiot...

Speaking of idiots, I just received a letter in the mail informing me that the almond butter I bought at Costco a few weeks ago could be contaminated and should not be consumed. I've already gone through 2/3 of it and I'm the only one in the family to eat it. I had noticed recently that I had become slightly less intelligent and also that my intervals were done at a slower pace. I blame the contaminated almond butter for my mental and physical slowing down. Can I sue the company? Do I have a case? You could all serve as my witnesses...

happylily

Of course you are.  But two is always better than one. 

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Damn, shes cold.

...And apparently is all about the guys in a menage a trois sort of way