Beginners and Beyond

Shake your groove thing Wednesdailies (Read 40 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

LRB, if you don't want all that rain, please send it my way.  Damn Texas drought!

Looking forward to your report, Lily, on your next Boston coming up this April.  Better be careful, Lily...that almond butter can make you nutty....

Wow, Damaris...that is one crazy lady!  You are in Miami...so watch out she doesn't hire someone to stuff you into a cargo crate on a ship going nowhere fast...

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

B-Plus

Of course you are.  But two is always better than one. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

What an idiot...

Speaking of idiots, I just received a letter in the mail informing me that the almond butter I bought at Costco a few weeks ago could be contaminated and should not be consumed. I've already gone through 2/3 of it and I'm the only one in the family to eat it. I had noticed recently that I had become slightly less intelligent and also that my intervals were done at a slower pace. I blame the contaminated almond butter for my mental and physical slowing down. Can I sue the company? Do I have a case? You could all serve as my witnesses...

Sure.  Maybe they will give you 2/3 of your damages.

Damaris

DavePNW

What an idiot...

Speaking of idiots, I just received a letter in the mail informing me that the almond butter I bought at Costco a few weeks ago could be contaminated and should not be consumed. I've already gone through 2/3 of it and I'm the only one in the family to eat it. I had noticed recently that I had become slightly less intelligent and also that my intervals were done at a slower pace. I blame the contaminated almond butter for my mental and physical slowing down. Can I sue the company? Do I have a case? You could all serve as my witnesses...

What brand is it? I eat tons of Costco almond butter (also the only one in my family), but never got a letter.

Dave

happylily

What brand is it? I eat tons of Costco almond butter (also the only one in my family), but never got a letter.

The one mentioned in the L&O thread. I read the thread, but didn't think it would touch the Canadian market, so I didn't look at the code on the product. I was wrong. All I get in return for risking my life with their rotten almonds is a full refund, nothing more. So I'm going to get my money's worth by finishing the jar entirely before I bring it back to Costco. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

happylily

LRB, if you don't want all that rain, please send it my way.  Damn Texas drought!

Looking forward to your report, Lily, on your next Boston coming up this April.  Better be careful, Lily...that almond butter can make you nutty....

Wow, Damaris...that is one crazy lady!  You are in Miami...so watch out she doesn't hire someone to stuff you into a cargo crate on a ship going nowhere fast...

Too late... 

LRB

I have never tried almond butter.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Don't worry.  Peanut butter was also recalled.

Damaris

B-Plus

DavePNW

Dude. Get with the program. Try it & you will never want to go back to PB. Except when you decide you want to keep some money to retire on.

Dave

LRB

Dude. Get with the program. Try it & you will never want to go back to PB. Except when you decide you want to keep some money to retire on.

I have heard that a million times, one of these days I will remember to try it.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Did someone say Costco? Almond butter rules!

B-Plus

I can't stand PB. Somehow I like almond butter though.