Beginners and Beyond

Race Photos (Read 1195 times)

Ken WD

Here's me just about to round the last corner of a 5k in June, about 100m from the finish. I'm wearing white, just next to the sewer grate. Horrible race, but I did out kick everyone in the picture by at least 5 seconds.

You Rang?

IMG_7017

This is from my second 5k - October 2011.  I'm the big guy wearing #277 and looking like he is about to die.

Rick 

PR: 5k 26:17 (10/13) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 2:11 (11/14) FM: 5:29 (1/14)

Hipfan

Proud Calgarian

That is awesome!

I disassociate when I run so I usually don't realize they were taking pics until I'm at home!

That definitely does happen, I got this picture below in a 10k last March - it might seem like I'm staring down the cameraman, but I don't even remember the guy being there!!

2014 Goals and PRs:

5k - 17:59 (18:17);  10k - 37:00 (36:42);   HM - 1:21:59 (1:24:21);   FM - whatever (3:05:46)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I can feel the pain... and I don't like it (at the time)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

This is my boyfriend and I crossing the finish line at his first 5k. Double floater = best race photo ever. Except I look like I'm hissing, but I'm actually excited that he did it.

This was the 5k from hell I ran in late September. Terrible race. Awesome photo.

This is from my half marathon. My mother-in-law took this. I haven't purchased any of the official pics yet.

delicate flower

This is my boyfriend and I crossing the finish line at his first 5k. Double floater = best race photo ever. Except I look like I'm hissing, but I'm actually excited that he did it.

He and I have similar hair.  I have sideburns though.  I just wanted to point that out. 

Nice pics.  Smile

proud sherpa

Flippy, that pic of you and bf is awesome.

The woman in blue in your other photo looks like she's reading an imaginary newspaper.

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:19:22 (Oct 2012)

Lois is Running4fun!

My newest Race photos from Sunday's Space Coast Marathon .... Official time 4:17:59.. and I smiled every step of the way. It was pure running bliss....

Nevrgivup

Flippy I love that pic of you and the man. 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Flippy - double floater photo is awesome!

catty

Goddess of the Cuisine

Great picture, Flippy, and I like your pink shoes.

Supersono99

The Chairman

Getting psyched for mah race

stealth_rnr

I deleted my pics.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Dig your little red purse. Wink