Beginners and Beyond

Let's get this show on the road FriDAILIES (Read 38 times)

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I was not going to touch that but yeah, when my honey was fed up I had "a job to do"  lol

Don't worry, my DM whispered it to DW.

- Andrew

LRB

Don't worry, my DM whispered it to DW.

Bang, bang, bang - done!  lol

Rick, it was delightful.

Shari, I'm happy for DS. And proud of how persistent he is.

Damaris, thanks for the info. I'll ask at both if my gyms how much Pilates is.

Speaking of the gym, I'm on my way there to do about an hour on the TM.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Rick, it was delightful.

Shari, I'm happy for DS. And proud of how persistent he is.

Damaris, thanks for the info. I'll ask at both if my gyms how much Pilates is.

Speaking of the gym, I'm on my way there to do about an hour on the TM.

If at the gym, they might only have mat pilates which should be cheaper but easier.

Damaris

LRB

If at the gym, they might only have mat pilates which should be cheaper but easier.

Easier than The Reformer?  No shit.  lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Easier than The Reformer?  No shit.  lol

What I call mat Pilates is the same thing people do at home. The "mat" you see in my pictures it's a Cadillac.

my gym has Pilates. You sit on a mat and just do the poses. Good but not as hard as with torture devices. Ha.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am glad I have a short run I can do on the TM. It's 98F and 77DP and I think I might have an asthma attack in that shit.

Damaris

Damaris, both of my gyms have a reformer. One has a regular group class. Unfortunately, with my work schedule, I would only be able to do it once per week.

A friend called me for a favor. So, I cut my run short. 3.1 miles in 30:48. 9:57 pace.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris, both of my gyms have a reformer. One has a regular group class. Unfortunately, with my work schedule, I would only be able to do it once per week.

A friend called me for a favor. So, I cut my run short. 3.1 miles in 30:48. 9:57 pace.

Trust me. Once a week is plenty. I pay for private classes only because I don't know what I am doing.  LOL.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I've been doing Pilates once a week for over 4 years. I pay for private one on one. Love it. Nothing gets core better.

Marjorie

Baboon

delicate flower

I decided to get tomorrow's run out of the way early so I did it this afternoon.  5 miles at 7:42 pace.  Probably a little faster than I should have gone, so sue me.  So, 10 on the day.  Now I can just worry about doing a whole lot of nothing tomorrow.

<3

happylily

8 at recovery, 8:42 pace. I didn't think I needed the recovery run, but it felt good after yesterday's first intervals of the season. My legs feel a little less stiff now. Today was 89F. Keep that crap in Miami, D. Stop sending it my way. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

8 at recovery, 8:42 pace. I didn't think I needed the recovery run, but it felt good after yesterday's first intervals of the season. My legs feel a little less stiff now. Today was 89F. Keep that crap in Miami, D. Stop sending it my way. 

But I want to share!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I've been doing Pilates once a week for over 4 years. I pay for private one on one. Love it. Nothing gets core better.

Yeap. it works  the core hard.

Damaris

Zelanie

But I want to share!

Darn you, it looks like the place I'll be visiting Mon and Tues has Miami weather!  Currently 88 F with a 79 F dewpoint there.