Beginners and Beyond

Finally Friday! (Read 29 times)

LRB

Did you use pillows to keep from rolling over? When I was having lots of issues, sleeping on my side was a pain as was washing my hair. Made for a great start to the day.

I remembered during my run today that I never answered this.

I actually have back and side position pillows so it's not really an issue for me. My problem is that I've slept on my left side way too much over the years and need to give my shoulder a rest. For whatever reason, starting the night off without a pillow has lessened my subconscious need to end up on it. It's pretty trippy.

LRB

I was still hungry while paying for lunch after having eaten it. I must be going through a low energy phase or some shit

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

PT made me cry like a little bitch. Glad to be back!

Damaris

Zelanie

Still at my training. Still hot AF. Although that's "only" 96 today.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Still at my training. Still hot AF. Although that's "only" 96 today.

We say the only a lot whenever it's below 100F as well, like phew, it's only 96F.  LOL.

Damaris

onemile

I was still hungry while paying for lunch after having eaten it. I must be going through a low energy phase or some shit

I have been so hungry this week. Yesterday I walked to the grocery store during lunch to get some food for my desk drawer

DavePNW

We say the only a lot whenever it's below 100F as well, like phew, it's only 96F.  LOL.

You'd feel differently if you didn't have A/C everywhere. A lot of places out in the NW don't.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You'd feel differently if you didn't have A/C everywhere. A lot of places out in the NW don't.

I am from Puerto Rico, where it's like this hot most of the year and we don't have AC there.  I know how it feels. 

Damaris

Runshortii

I ran 19 miles. My legs are stiff. Marathon training is hard 

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran 3 easy miles.  It's hotter than chicken tits out there.

<3

LRB

Is that your longest run ever?

LRB

I have been so hungry this week. Yesterday I walked to the grocery store during lunch to get some food for my desk drawer

I need to do that...

Not the walking part. 

Runshortii

Is that your longest run ever?

Yeah, two weeks ago was 17 miles. Which was also my longest ever lol

LRB

Yeah, two weeks ago was 17 miles. Which was also my longest ever lol

Nice finish. Strong.

Baboon

delicate flower

Excellent work, shortii!

<3