Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #35 AKA Tuesdailies (Read 31 times)

DavePNW

I did 10 miles on a 60 degree (!) day

I also did 10, but it was chilly enough for me to be wearing pants, and then snow started coming down.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

RD.  On the positive side, I saw a number on the scale that I haven't seen in 6+ years.

DavePNW

RD.  On the positive side, I saw a number on the scale that I haven't seen in 6+ years.

Nice! What are you doing differently?

Dave

onemile

Nice! What are you doing differently?

not eating because she's too sick  

DavePNW

LOL oops. I did the stomach flu diet one time, I lost like 8 pounds in a day.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry, I laughed.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yep. But trying to find some bright side to this.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

5.1 miles done

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Yep. But trying to find some bright side to this.

the tough way to diet...

Cyberic

Nice!

I was kind of discouraged last week about my paces and my overall feeling when trying to pick up the pace, but today felt a whole lot better.

onemile

I was kind of discouraged last week about my paces and my overall feeling when trying to pick up the pace, but today felt a whole lot better.

Good.

onemile

I ran 6 with URP, which was probably our first run together in 3 weeks

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My 7 with 3 @ 15K pace went really well. I did the 3 miles by power instead of pace or HR and was pleasantly surprised at how much faster I ran. I bet if my coach had said run 3 @ X pace my mind would've been nope, I can't but by keeping my power at slightly below CP it worked well.

I forgot if CP was 10K power or thereabouts. I know it's threshhold pace but I still think mine is a bit lower than it should. Still, overall great.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

My 7 with 3 @ 15K pace went really well. I did the 3 miles by power instead of pace or HR and was pleasantly surprised at how much faster I ran. I bet if my coach had said run 3 @ X pace my mind would've been nope, I can't but by keeping my power at slightly below CP it worked well.

I forgot if CP was 10K power or thereabouts. I know it's threshhold pace but I still think mine is a bit lower than it should. Still, overall great.

Nice!

RunningOnSand

Are you starting to feel better after some antibiotics?

I took my middle cherub back into the doctor on Monday and got him on some antibiotics, after his unexplained illness, and he does feel a lot better. Still feverish, but nothing like 102+ that he had been seeing.