Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #18 (Read 33 times)

Cyberic

Saturday, but the kid has a soccer practice so I'll be hitting the roads at 8 for a jog in the cold.

onemile

It's currently 70 out with a 67 dewpoint. I dodged a major bullet. I'm meeting an internet running group friend this  morning for 3 miles and then going to hit up the expo.  Then it's R&R and carbs for the rest of the day.

Cyberic

It's currently 70 out with a 67 dewpoint. I dodged a major bullet. I'm meeting an internet running group friend this  morning for 3 miles and then going to hit up the expo.  Then it's R&R and carbs for the rest of the day.

Enjoy your shakout run, and rest well! Oh, and enjoy the expo if your into those things.

onemile

Oh, and enjoy the expo if you're into those things.

Definitely not. I usually just get my packet and get out asap.

Cyberic

Twinsies

onemile

Twinsies

Really? I would have guessed you as the show up in your Boston jacket and shop for hours type 

delicate flower

Good luck tomorrow, onemile!

<3

5.4, three on lightly snow covered smooth dirt railroad grade trail (no chance of ice under snow), then 2.4 bowl hills aka road crown with bits of gutter.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Really? I would have guessed you as the show up in your Boston jacket and shop for hours type 

I thought you only show up in a Boston jacket for small races. Gotta show all the fun runners how serious you are.

onemile

I thought you only show up in a Boston jacket for small races. Gotta show all the fun runners how serious you are.

Yeah the stacked elite field here probably won't be as impressed 

DavePNW

+2. But of course I still wear the Boston jacket.

Dave

onemile

I am starting to think I might need to buy some arm warmers though. Weather.gov has starting temp at 41 with some wind.  My race outfit is a singlet and shorts and I did bring throwaway gloves...

DavePNW

I am starting to think I might need to buy some arm warmers though. Weather.gov has starting temp at 41 with some wind.

Awesome! But not too much wind I hope?

Dave

onemile

Awesome! But not too much wind I hope?

14mph with gusts to 20mph but based on the course/direction I'm not freaking out. And also both my big workouts were windy!!

I am just super grateful it won't be hot.

Will I freeze my ass off in a tank and shorts?

DavePNW

14mph with gusts to 20mph but based on the course/direction I'm not freaking out. And also both my big workouts were windy!!

I am just super grateful it won't be hot.

Will I freeze my ass off in a tank and shorts?

Depends on how much & how fast it warms up, but you’ll probably be Ok w/arm warmers & gloves. Borderline long sleeves.

Dave