Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

I manage the Twitter feed for the barbershop chorus I sing with.  This morning, I couldn't think of anything to tweet.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Baboon

delicate flower

I have eaten all of the food I brought with me to work today and it is only 12:30 and I am still hungry.  I may have to buy additional foodies from the cafeteria but since I'm out of cash I'm going to have to use my credit card.

<3

We were forced to leave work at 11 yesterday to attend a baseball game with food and beer, all on the company's dime.

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

Hip Redux

I manage the Twitter feed for the barbershop chorus I sing with.  This morning, I couldn't think of anything to tweet.

This made me LOL!

#artbydmcbride

My co-worker brought in a traveler of Starbuck's coffee for us all to share, and it isn't the flavor I prefer.  Angry

Runners run

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I came home from running and my wife was mad at me cuz I didn't get her phone message.  I turned my phone on and showed it to her and  said "See, I did get it.  It's right there." 

For some reason this just made her madder.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

How does an airline charge for seats, checked luggage, carry on's, pop, water and peanuts, but not have wi-fi?

Catch the spirit?  How about get with the damn times man!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Spirit Airlines suck.

How does an airline charge for seats, checked luggage, carry on's, pop, water and peanuts, but not have wi-fi?

Catch the spirit?  How about get with the damn times man!

My massage therapist quit my chiropractor's office.  I'm going to cry.

Damaris

Will run for scenery.

More First World Cat Problems....

I just walked into the bedroom eating a Cliff Bar.  My cat heard me coming, so he streched out luxuriously on the bed (on top of my book!) confident that he would receive a belly rub.  But when he sensed I was eating something that smelled good, in a crinkly wrapper, he had to get a better look.

This required him to raise his head by about an inch.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hershey is having another bout of cystitis (20th time now?)  He just peed in the living room.  Better than the bed (been there, done that).

Damaris

Our dishwasher has been out all week and I have had to wash dishes.  By HAND!!!!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Our dishwasher has been out all week and I have had to wash dishes.  By HAND!!!!

When do you expect him back?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Little Blue

When do you expect him back?

Big grin

Did he go on vacation with Oski's cleaning lady in the OP?

aplodder

Susan

My dishwasher is going to college next week.  Not only will I have to do all of my own dishes, but I will miss him.

Hip Redux

The pedicure salon only takes cash, so I had to go to the ATM first and it's in the total opposite direction of the salon from my house.