Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

LRB

After four score and seven years, I finally have HDTV!  Man that shit is BEE-YOO-tiful!

Thank Gawd I finally got someone on the phone at Comcast who had a clue!

This cat has his own blanket on his own loveseat, but prefers to lounge in a cardboard flat on the floor.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Doh.  Spend hundreds of dollar.  Any box will do. Ungrateful kitties.

So cute.

This cat has his own blanket on his own loveseat, but prefers to lounge in a cardboard flat on the floor.

Damaris

Rungry!

I wanted to buy a pair of running shoes in the store but they didn't have my size. I had to order them online and now I have to wait for them to be delivered instead of having them on my feet this instant.

My preferred shoes (Asics GT-2000) are getting retired soon, how will I find the strength to go on?

Jen

catwhoorg

Labrat

My preferred shoes (Asics GT-2000) are getting retired soon, how will I find the strength to go on?

Crap. I'll have to stock up.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

School started for my son on Monday and so now, since I have to walk him to Kindergarten every morning to avoid crazy soccer mom traffic, my runs are getting cut short.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I've had to go to court this week every day of the week.  A commute of 70 miles every day and running 60 miles has not been easy.

Damaris

StepbyStep-SH

I had already poured the Captain Morgan into my glass when I realized I didn't have any cold Coke. So I had to mix it with ginger ale instead.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Jess runs for bacon

I've had to go to court this week every day of the week.  A commute of 70 miles every day and running 60 miles has not been easy.

That actually really sucks. The commute part, that is.

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

I can't sleep.

Zelanie

My dog wants to go out, but it's raining and she doesn't want to get her paws wet.

delicate flower

The waffle maker is a real pain in the ass to clean.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

They migrated our outlooks to a new cloud.  Guess whose didn't migrate properly?  I have no emails.

Damaris

Amazonian Princess

My employer stopped hosting onsite chair massage on Wednesdays, so now it's only available on Fridays.

I can. I will. I am. 

Will run for scenery.

The waffle maker is a real pain in the ass to clean.

You're doing it wrong.  Wink

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!