Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

slowrunningjulie

I tried to get directions to a friend's house the other day. They texted the address to me so that I could plug it into the GPS on my phone. Then I realized I had left my phone at work, so I couldn't use the GPS. Then I realized that I wouldn't even get the text. I had to write the directions down. On a sheet of paper. With a pen. The sheet of paper is still laying on the floor of my car.

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

Then I realized that I wouldn't even get the text. I had to write the directions down. On a sheet of paper. With a pen. The sheet of paper is still laying on the floor of my car.

Google maps mislocates my address by nearly a mile.

SusanRachel

Too funny!

I tried to get directions to a friend's house the other day. They texted the address to me so that I could plug it into the GPS on my phone. Then I realized I had left my phone at work, so I couldn't use the GPS. Then I realized that I wouldn't even get the text. I had to write the directions down. On a sheet of paper. With a pen. The sheet of paper is still laying on the floor of my car.

Will run for scenery.

My stoopid friggin Starbucks was closed.  So I had to go to the Starbucks across the street.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

catwhoorg

Labrat

Daughter being sick, and taking some time off work doesn't count.   The fsct that my cable package doesn't let me watch the Vuelta a Espania definitely is.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

Hip Redux

My parents are staying over this weekend to house/petsit and it's an off-week for the cleaning folks.  Which means I have to get the house mom-clean by myself.

(going back to where the FWP thread began, me complaining about cleaning lol)

HobbitLegs

elevenses

I brought my running clothes with me to work so I can stop by the Y on the way home. I forgot socks. Angry

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have done that before and have run in my panty hose. Don't judge!

I brought my running clothes with me to work so I can stop by the Y on the way home. I forgot socks. Angry

Damaris

HobbitLegs

elevenses

No judgment here. There's an outdoor shop near the Y, I think they have running socks. Hmmm...

slowrunningjulie

I think that it is barbaric that they make you wear panty hose to work in Miami. I wear flip flops and shorts to work during the summer. Not to hearings, but I change right before and change back as soon as I get back to the office.

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I told my wife this morning that we're almost done eating those crappy green grapes that she bought. (Everyone knows that red seedless grapes are better.) She looked at me and goes "First world problem." I laughed and knew it had to go here.

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Can you imagine the press if someone sees me in flip flops?  We cannot give them the opportunity.  I evengetcomments if attorneys see me at the bice restaurant here (about whether the government is paying for the expensive lunch and whatnot).

I think that it is barbaric that they make you wear panty hose to work in Miami. I wear flip flops and shorts to work during the summer. Not to hearings, but I change right before and change back as soon as I get back to the office.

Damaris

Hip Redux

The send/receive button on my Outlook keeps disappearing!  And I have to keep re-adding it to my toolbar.  Grrr.

LRB

The joint in my big toe needs to crack, but won't.

Zelanie

I ordered new running shoes last week, and tracking says they won't be here until next week.