Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

I just signed up a $500 vet estimate for tests (TESTS!!!!!!) for Hershey.  And that is without the next phase, staying overnight so they can unblock and clean him of crystals in his urine.  So, my guess is I'll have to pay close to $1000 this time around.

Man, I love my kitties.

Eek.  I like Si, but I'd feed him to the coyotes rather than pay that bill.  Sad  Good luck Hershey.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

When Trixie was hospitalized for a week that went past $2000

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My initial estimate was low.... Undecided

Damaris

Hip Redux

My initial estimate was low.... Undecided

Been there, done that.

It's worth it, you know that, but man it sucks!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Been there, done that.

It's worth it, you know that, but man it sucks!!

It is worth it. Now they told me that if this is a chronic problem they might have to do transgender surgery.  I kid you not.

Sigh, he always whined like a girl.

Damaris

Hip Redux

It is worth it. Now they told me that if this is a chronic problem they might have to do transgender surgery.  I kid you not.

I had a female foster dog who needed to uhh.... have some sensitive bits removed from her female parts.  I think the worst was trying to get her to sit still for the 20 minute ice packs!

Philliefan33

If Hershey does need surgery, at least the name change is obvious....Hershey ----> He/she

(Friends or ours have a cat named Stubby.  He used to be name Tubby, but he got hit by a car and lost a front leg.)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Funny.

It is full circle since after we adopted him we thought he was a girl since the balls were invisible.

Damaris

LRB

It is full circle since after we adopted him we thought he was a girl since the balls were invisible.

lmao!

You are going to need a bell for his her collar.  lol

Will run for scenery.

Wow, poor guy!  If only you could just explain the situation to him.  That would scare the piss right out of him - problem solved!

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

He apparently almost died this afternoon when they gave him some sedation because he bit someone.  I am glad he was revived but now I fear he might die.  Hoping no calls tonight from the vet.

Damaris

StepbyStep-SH

I would have liked to finalize the deal and bring home a new (to me) car today, but I have to make calls first to get insurance lined up, so I can get my new wheels until Monday.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

slowrunningjulie

The strap on my digital watch broke so now I have to time my runs using my Run Keeper app on my phone. But it takes me a few seconds to get the phone out of it's holder and open the app, so now the paces on my runs are off by a few seconds. This problem won't be corrected until I find the time to go to Academy and buy a new watch.

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

Will run for scenery.

I lost my cell phone, so I had to turn off my service and undo auto-login for Amazon.

I found my cell phone, so I have to turn on my service and redo auto-login for Amazon.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

#artbydmcbride

I lost my cell phone, so I had to turn off my service and undo auto-login for Amazon.

I found my cell phone, so I have to turn on my service and redo auto-login for Amazon.

The horror!!

Runners run