Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

slowrunningjulie

I lost my cell phone, so I had to turn off my service and undo auto-login for Amazon.

I found my cell phone, so I have to turn on my service and redo auto-login for Amazon.

Are you going to be ok? I would offer to call someone for you, but since you found your phone, you can probably handle it.

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

Singer who runs a smidge

Was using my phone last night to navigate to a friend's house (because after six months I can't remember how to drive there).  Just when I get to the part I'm not sure about, my phone reboots.  CRAP, WHERE DO I TURN???

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Hip Redux

The storm knocked our TV out and we can't watch Thursday Night Football.

Son of a.....

catwhoorg

Labrat

Wasn't worth it anywhere.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

Hip Redux

Sounds like it was a messy game!

delicate flower

The "finisher's water bottle" I got from my last 10K had cheap paint on it that got all over my hands, my iPod, and my Garmin when the bottle sweated.  Into the recycle bin!

<3

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

What part of "Slower Traffic Keep Right" can people NOT understand?

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran out of Martini Mixes and had to drive to Publix after my run.

Damaris

Will run for scenery.

That is precisely why I do not own a handgun. Or a covertly mounted heat-seeking missle launcher.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

StepbyStep-SH

I'm guessing some of the people who have trouble with that one are the same ones with no comprehension that "No Parking - Loading/Unloading Zone" does NOT mean "Leave Unattended Vehicle Here While Inside".

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

catwhoorg

Labrat

Its been 24 hours, and the results from my race aren't officially up on active.

(Normally the RD an results company for this race series have them up by lunchtime the day of the race, I'm officially into spoilt brat territory)

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

Will run for scenery.

The incessant rains we're getting in Colorado are not only flooding people out of their homes and washing out roads and bridges.  They're also causing my back door to stick.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Hip Redux

The incessant rains we're getting in Colorado are not only flooding people out of their homes and washing out roads and bridges.  They're also causing my back door to stick.

The other day I was bitching about how a car+motorcycle accident in front of my pizza place delayed me from picking up my dinner and the pizza was no longer hot.

Ok, so sometimes I might lose perspective.   But seriously, luke warm pizza is the pits.

(as far as know, everyone involved in the accident was ok)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

The other day I was bitching about how a car+motorcycle accident in front of my pizza place delayed me from picking up my dinner and the pizza was no longer hot.

Ok, so sometimes I might lose perspective.   But seriously, luke warm pizza is the pits.

(as far as know, everyone involved in the accident was ok)

Yeah, but cold pizza is good for breakfast.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Hip Redux

Yeah, but cold pizza is good for breakfast.

I don't like cold pizza, and especially not for breakfast.