Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

Hip Redux

Wait, you have to clean before a cleaning service will clean?  Damn, that means no service is ever going to set foot in my house ...

Heh, yeah.   Well, we pick up - get the stuff put away that clutters everything.  I suppose I could ask them to put stuff away but then I'd end up with stuff in random places.

Singer who runs a smidge

Dammit.  We're doomed.  I'm trying to declutter our house little by little, but at the rate I'm going, we will finish in 2087.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Baboon

delicate flower

Salad dressing on a canker sore is the worst pain a human can feel.  YES, that includes childbirth.  Roll eyes

<3

LRB

Salad dressing on a canker sore is the worst pain a human can feel.  YES, that includes childbirth.  Roll eyes

Try getting two teeth remove without anesthesia.

Brilliant

Aren't you a dad?  I wonder what your wife would say about that! Wink

Brilliant

So here's another cleaning service related rant...

Last time they told us they would need to miss this week.  Well, today they showed up because they screwed up the date they wouldn't be able to do.  But because we hadn't picked up, they had to leave without cleaning.

I'm sorry but I have you beat - I had to let my housekeeper go.  I cleaned a toilet this morning!!  And mopped (how do you work this thing??)

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Aren't you a dad?  I wonder what your wife would say about that! Wink

We have fur kids.

Hip Redux

I'm sorry but I have you beat - I had to let my housekeeper go.  I cleaned a toilet this morning!!  And mopped (how do you work this thing??)

Oh, hell, no!

lol

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I'm sorry but I have you beat - I had to let my housekeeper go.  I cleaned a toilet this morning!!  And moped.

FYP Big grin

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Would you consider going into the housecleaning business? Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Zelanie

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but the water line on our refrigerator keeps freezing, so you can't get water out of it!

Singer who runs a smidge

I got a new phone.  It has a 13 MP camera, but if you use the zoom, the pictures come out blurry.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I got sushi delivered tonight. They didn't deliver any chopsticks with it!!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Little Blue

Oh fer Pete's sake!! Angry

Dad on the run.

How else is there to eat it???

Chasing the sub 20 5K.