Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

Dad on the run.

The ship date for my FR620 keeps getting pushed back!

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

SheCan

Was whining because I ran out of diet soda the other day.  Of course my daughter started teasing about "how all I had to drink was an abundant supply of clean drinking water."  Roll eyes

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

aplodder

Susan

By the time I got to Walmart today, most of the leftover half priced Halloween candy was gone.  Sad

SheCan

By the time I got to Walmart today, most of the leftover half priced Halloween candy was gone.  Sad

D'oh!  Now that's serious....

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

DavePNW

I got sushi delivered tonight. They didn't deliver any chopsticks with it!!!

Well the Japanese actually just use their fingers half the time.

I swiped one of those little 2-packs of Starburst from the kids' Halloween loot. Both were yellow. Why do bad things happen to good people??

Dave

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Ewww yellow is the worst!

I swiped one of those little 2-packs of Starburst from the kids' Halloween loot. Both were yellow. Why do bad things happen to good people??

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Hip Redux

Horrible.

What flavor is yellow supposed to be, anyway?  It sort of reminds me of lemon Lysol spray.

LRB

What flavor is yellow supposed to be, anyway?  It sort of reminds me of lemon Lysol spray.

I love red of whatever candy it is jolly ranchers, tootsie pops, chuckles, jelly beans etc.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I love red of whatever candy it is jolly ranchers, tootsie pops, chuckles, jelly beans etc.

You need to be careful with red. That could be cherry, strawberry, raspberry, watermelon, or cinnamon. I'd hate to get watermelon when I'm expecting cinnamon. Joking

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

From the Internet.

I am bumping this up because I have been stuck at home ALL. DAY. waiting for my new iPhone to be delivered and I am dying of impatience and boredom. Come on UPS, I have work to do!

LRB

I am bumping this up because I have been stuck at home ALL. DAY. waiting for my new iPhone to be delivered and I am dying of impatience and boredom. Come on UPS, it's 2013, we don't wait for anything - I want it now!

FYP.  Cool

Little Blue

Ohhhh, do I have one today.

A friend of ours bounced her Mercedes off the front end of a semi truck (her fault).  Nobody was hurt, but it  was $4K in damage.  Today they were to pick up the car from the body shop, but got bitchy because it wasn't 100% perfect.  Yeah, first world problems indeed.Roll eyes

LRB

A friend of ours bounced her Mercedes off the front end of a semi truck (her fault).  Nobody was hurt, but it  was $4K in damage.  Today they were to pick up the car from the body shop, but got bitchy because it wasn't 100% perfect.  Yeah, first world problems indeed.Roll eyes

You won at Mercedes.  lol

From the Internet.

FYP.  Cool

Bahaha, yeah that's also pretty accurate Big grin To be fair, I'd already waited patiently THREE WHOLE WEEKS for it!

Philliefan33

I play Candy Crush Saga on my phone and on my iPad.  (The games run independently from each other.)

I am stuck at the same level on each device. Angry