Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES: My Posse on Broadway (Read 47 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Closer to 17:00.

I am not Jay and will be doing nothing of the sort, thank you very much.  I'm going with Fuzzy's strategy and hoping to start with like a 5:40-5:45 and then try to build from there.  Of course, I have no idea what the course looks like or what the conditions will be, and you know what they say about the best laid plans...

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

LRB

I am not Jay and will be doing nothing of the sort, thank you very much.  

Fine, 17:05 then. Take it or leave it.

Rondog65

Took DW out to breakfast today (wow 2 days in a row having breakfast at my favorite spot - Life is Good) and had cinnamon French toast, yummy.

SRD so I did some cross training to work off the French toast, 25 miles on the bike.

Hoping everyone has a good weekend.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Robert31320

Team TJ

8.16 miles done.  Dead

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I take it they didn't go well?

8.16 miles done.  Dead

Damaris

B-Plus

6 @ 8:59

HobbitLegs

elevenses

4 hilly miles with some strides thrown in during the flat-ish sections. It was gloriously overcast and breezy.

Robert31320

Team TJ

I take it they didn't go well?

It was fine, just tired.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Zelanie

6 miles done along the river with the dogs.  I was actually a bit nervous since the legs were kind of dead Wed., but the RD worked its magic.

RSX

How do you like Seattle?

D I like Seattle but love Vancouver and Victoria. All 3 are great places to run.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

6.45 miles this evening.  It was just an easy paced run after the recovery pace this morning.  I also tried a PF taping method I saw on the main forums.  I didn't have regular tape, so I used Kinesio tape instead.  It actually felt really good, like it gave my arch some extra support.  And no, I haven't really been having any trouble per se, but I'm always very conscious of the PF.

Zelanie...Glad the legs held up for you.

LRB...My silence was me leaving it ha

Ron...That breakfast sounds great.  I always want pancakes or french toast or waffles but then always order something like an omelet.  It's very frustrating.

Robert...great 8.

Bplus...looks like a casual little recovery run for you.

Hobbit...Sounds like a nice run with some great conditions for a change.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Great.  The fact that it's a great place to run makes me happy because I might request the WA license (decision that was made before I even heard that).

D I like Seattle but love Vancouver and Victoria. All 3 are great places to run.

Damaris

LRB

My silence was me leaving it ha

I was just messin' around with ya, good luck on your race.  Leave it all out there and you will be fine.

I ran 4 easy this morning.

I am looking forward to a pool party tomorrow where Imma get my swim on, I can party another time!

B-Plus

What did you think of Safeco?

6.45 miles this evening.  It was just an easy paced run after the recovery pace this morning.  I also tried a PF taping method I saw on the main forums.  I didn't have regular tape, so I used Kinesio tape instead.  It actually felt really good, like it gave my arch some extra support.  And no, I haven't really been having any trouble per se, but I'm always very conscious of the PF.

Bplus...looks like a casual little recovery run for you.

Yes, I used to have to force the slow pace, but now I just relax and enjoy the view. Has your running store done a taping workshop? Maybe you can chat the owner up on one of your early morning runs about bringing somebody in.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

What did you think of Safeco?

Yes, I used to have to force the slow pace, but now I just relax and enjoy the view. Has your running store done a taping workshop? Maybe you can chat the owner up on one of your early morning runs about bringing somebody in.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a taping workshop, but I'll ask. I love the easy runs now too.

LRB...thanks I'll try.