Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

It's all about nagging and bragging and putting others down, because that is how they feel better about themselves. Keep going on, and you will see the ugliest side of women who think themselves higher than everyone else, they want to relive high school where they can be the "popular" kids who treat everyone else like shit. Keep going if you wish Evil

................... You have been warned................

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

According to a certain group, this group has always been quite boring

FYP

Docket_Rocket

I thought this thread would include pics.... Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well the 1st page here does have threads that are 5 days old since someone last posted to them.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Can we skip the meltdown and go straight to the food and drink?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

Well the 1st page here does have threads that are 5 days old since someone last posted to them.

In other news, fish swim.

Docket_Rocket

The BF has threads that are one day old but they only list half the threads that we do on page 1, so I wouldn't consider that proof of the "boring" part.

I do agree that there are less non-running threads.  So the I HATE NON RUNNING THREADS won but they left once they made us boring but if we bring the crazy threads they'll be back to voice their opinion.  Nobody can make up their mind.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Will run for scenery.

According to a certain group, this group has become quite boring right now and I am beginning to think we might have to spice things up a bit Wink. When was our last meltdown thread, or a "look at me, look at me" thread?  If nobody else is going to get things going, I will do so in honor of all attention whores and to annoy those who hate us attention whores. Big grin

................... You have been warned................

Screw the attention whores !  It looks like we could use a few more grammar Nazis.  You have one sentence with an emoticon before the period, and another with one after.  What times are these ....

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Jess runs for bacon

I should write a letter expressing my opinion.

LRB

YAYpril - B-Plus

I've always been boring. Smile

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

A boring forum usually consists of people who don't hover around a keyboard all day.  I'll take that.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

There are worse things than being boring. I'm just saying.

And I'm with wcrunner re: skipping ahead to the food and drink. One grog, please!

I felt the whole world was so jive 

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Boring?  Pootie ain't got time for boring!

Randy

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

The beauty of the internet and forums is I don't have to stick to correct grammar thank you. I'll type however I like to type and I'll put as many emoticons as I like and where I like. You can kiss my ass when I post a pic of it later on Joking........................ and here's another emoticon especially for you ............. Roll eyes ...................

Screw the attention whores !  It looks like we could use a few more grammar Nazis.  You have one sentence with an emoticon before the period, and another with one after.  What times are these ....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)