Beginners and Beyond

Uhhh 2020 Dailies #39 (Read 28 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yeah... I could be wrong 

I slept in today and I'm not complaining, no running most likely.

Decline Pushups and Bicycle Crunches throughout the day.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

sdWhiskers

Trying to track my Coach at the Phoenix-Mesa marathon and all they are showing is pace in mph. Wtf.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! So sore, lol. I am supposed to run 8 but 5-6 will be good too since I'm sore, ha.

Meeting my friend from high school for lunch at Top Golf and after that, nothing I hope. We got 1/2" of snow but my driveway and sidewalk are clean so I assume there was sun this morning and it melted. My neighbor's across the street is full (his house does not look towards the sun).

Damaris

8, again two loops of new accotink with excursions for right road crown.   I like the new loop variation

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day #11. I am exhausted from waking up like clockwork at 5am coughing up a lung. I did at least go back to sleep after a while. Going back to work on Monday is going to thoroughly kick my ass.

LRB

Rest day #11. I am exhausted from waking up like clockwork at 5am coughing up a lung. I did at least go back to sleep after a while. Going back to work on Monday is going to thoroughly kick my ass.

Damn to all of it.

Towards the end, my coughing fits were so violent, dry, nonproductive and persistent that I bit the bullet and tried Mucinex DM (two 1200mg tablets in a 36 hour period). There are people in my office who've had the same double cough since December. It's no way to live.

Hopefully by Monday you'll have some strength back.

onemile

I ran a bit over 11 with RRP

sdWhiskers

24:42

First sub 25!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

First sub 25!!

Congrats!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

sdWhiskers, congrats on the sub 25!

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

First sub 25!!

SDW, great run!

I ran 5 on snowly trails/roads around local campus.  Pace was quite slow (10:00) but effort felt more like 8:30.  Footing, having to lift my knees a bit, a few hills, the effects of a minor (so far) cold, going to bed too late all made for a tougher run. Also did some leg strength and upper body work earlier in the morning and cleared snow so run was probably as expected...

Hoping for no snow and a longer, better feeling, run tomorrow!

Dave - sorry about the Illini last night.  Looks like they just couldn't shoot straight.

DavePNW

First sub 25!!

Awesome!!

Dave

DavePNW

Dave - sorry about the Illini last night.  Looks like they just couldn't shoot straight.

Yep.

Dave

DavePNW

14 miles with the running group.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Ran well this morning during the 5k but hated every minute. I think my spring plans need a longer race.

DS ran 14:20 for 1.5 miles. And he was so happy! Better than me at 6. I didn't like running until I was in my 20s.

Coach ran 3:03. It's nice to see her get through a training cycle with no injuries.