Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #26 (Read 30 times)

LRB

Just made an introduction post in the marathon training thread. I'll stay out of the drama, lol.

Didn't you post there when it was strictly sub-3:00.

The one response is insufferable, I couldn't even read it all. It's not like you're new to this.

LRB

My ice spikes came during the week but I didn't open them until today. From here on out they'll be known as stilettos! 😳

bluerun

Super B****

It gets worse...if you can believe that.

How much worse than dead can it get?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

His 13 year old daughter was also with him.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I was going to say...

At some point, the rumor was that all his daughters were there but fortunately, it wasn’t that terrible. So sad.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Pardon me, I should have said the news gets worse. My fault.

LRB

And apparently her teammate and their parent. (although not confirmed just yet)

DavePNW

I was going to say...

At some point, the rumor was that all his daughters were there but fortunately, it wasn’t that terrible. So sad.

They were on their way to his daughter’s basketball game; another player & parent were on board, but no one else has been named so far.

Dave

Cyberic

Didn't you post there when it was strictly sub-3:00.

The one response is insufferable, I couldn't even read it all. It's not like you're new to this.

I felt like it, and am comfortable with it. I will not post weeklies or nothing, but will drop the occasional comment like George does

LRB

I felt like it, and am comfortable with it. I will not post weeklies or nothing, but will drop the occasional comment like George does

I wasn't questioning it, I thought you were already known. I was just commenting on the one reply, my bad. Don't shoot. :hands up:

Cyberic

I wasn't questioning it, I thought you were already known. I was just commenting on the one reply, my bad. Don't shoot. :hands up:

Don't worry, bud, with time I know your comments are never agressive or finger pointing, if that makes any sense. Even if it's hard to gage intent in writing, sometimes, it helps the more you know the person writing.

In short, I was calmly commenting back, as I kind of agree with you, but adding an angle of "yeah, but it's all good", you know?

TA: And no, I was not known. I had commented once or twice in the old sub3 thread, but have never participated enough to be "known"

Half Crazy K 2.0

I ran 4.

Just watched the press conference about Kobe. LA authorities are saying 9 total were on board, but aren't releasing any names until the coroner can do what they do.

DavePNW

I ran 4.

Just watched the press conference about Kobe. LA authorities are saying 9 total were on board, but aren't releasing any names until the coroner can do what they do.

Yeah I was surprised to hear 9, all the previous reports indicated 5.

Dave

RunningOnSand

I ran 4.

9?  That is awful. Like Dave I thought it was 5.