Beginners and Beyond

Wherefore Art Thou, MONDAILIES? (Read 37 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yeah, I'll only take a full serving after my LRs, a half serving after my easy runs the day after my LR and then a full serving after my mid LR.

There's a button for "Supplemental Facts". It shows 6 pills is a serving, and there are 30 servings in the bottle. The instructions say you should do a serving once per day. It looks like something that would be right up anyone's alley who is doing some very intense training.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Yeah that's a never ending conversation.  Suffice it to say they work great at muscle repair.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

And that is exactly why I am taking them now. Smile

Yeah that's a never ending conversation.  Suffice it to say they work great at muscle repair.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day. Non stop work since early this am.

Marjorie

LRB

I'm all jacked up, I am sleepy and I shouldn't be.  I guess my body is trying to adjust to getting up earlier than normal the past two days.

Just B.S.

Hi guys, don't think anyone missed me but just in case thought i would check in Smile I think it's been a while.

Life has been a little crazy with work, working out and family stuff. All of our family lives locally except younger

son so always things to do regarding/with family.  I am power of attorney and chief contact for my Aunt in the

seniors home and had to deal with some stuff regarding that this week, plus the death of one of our son's

childhood friends to suicide.

The previous 8 days also included: 6 runs for 52 miles, 4 sessions on the spin bike totaling 90 miles and 2 sessions

in the pool at a mile each and of course the dogs 2 mile walk each day, which he will never let us slack on. 

Monday is normally my only full rest day and I didn't take it last week and definitely feeling in need of it today, with

everything that has transpired since last weekend and all the marathon/tri training.

It got up to a toasty warm 27F here yesterday and with sun and no wind felt like spring. Unfortunately another big

storm coming Thursday and weatherman says cold temps persisting for another month up this way. Yippee Sad

So t
              oday will be only stretching, walking the dog and weights. Hope you all have been well.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

5 miles done.

Hi, Beth!

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hi Beth! Sorry for the nasty cold still hanging on up there Sad

PRs

LRB

There is a storn advisory here Beth for Wednesday!

scottydawg, bravo on an excellent run yesterday. I hope that you've been enjoying your rest day.

Phil, smokin' 9.5.

Marjorie, I hope that you're having a pleasant rest day.

Rick, rest well tonight.

Beth, I hope that you're being good to yourself. It seems that you've been under a lot of stress and handling it gracefully. Just don't forget to take care of everyone but you.

Damaris, brava on five. I'm happy that you're well enough to run again.

I did 5.20 miles in 50:15 (9:40 pace) as a progression run on the TM:

mile 1 - 6.0mph (10:00)

mile 2 - 6.1mph (9:49)

mile 3 - 6.2mph (9:40

mile 4 - 6.3mph (9:31)

mile 5 - 6.4mph (9:22)

mile .20 - 6.5mph (9:13)

I also did weights and thirty-six minutes on the AMT. I'll do push-ups and ab work at home.

Y'all have no clue how difficult it was to stop my run when I did.

Will run for scenery.

I went out for for a hike on the Manitou Incline yesterday (2000' up in 1 mile).  I felt so crappy and depleted on the way up (due to 2.5 hours at the gym the day before) that I bailed out about 2/3 of the way up.  I felt good enough at the bottom that I gave it a second try.  That time I made it all the way up in record time.  Weird.

I also learned a great hydration tip.  The best way to make sure you drink plenty of water with your post-workout meal : order your meal with a glass of water and an O'Douls.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice job, Basya.  As to the run, ask me tomorrow.  I ran too fast, and my legs are WTF.  My core and surrounding areas are fine.  Just the legs.  Ha.

Damaris

LRB

js2 that is very weird!

B, you are doing great!

jjs22, wow, amazing climb!

Damaris, I'm glad that your core is OK.

Rick, if I'm doing great, then, please tell me, why do I feel like a raging b****?

LRB

Cuz you're ready to rip that race a new ass!