Beginners and Beyond

Whatcha say there SUNDAILIES! (Read 43 times)

LRB

Good afternoon runners!

Nice meeting you CR, you are a lot sleaker than your avi would suggest, obviously running agrees with you!

As I said, nice way to finish strong.  Those hills were no joke yet you kept your pace grouping tight.

Keep an open mind for your goal half in three weeks and remember, you will be much stronger then from running on such a tough course today.

Sorry D no pics, it took me about as long to limp to my car as it did to run the course lol, so getting that phone was not in the cards.

Jess runs for bacon

Nice meeting you CR, you are a lot sleaker than your avi would suggest, obviously running agrees with you!

As I said, nice way to finish strong.  Those hills were no joke yet you kept your pace grouping tight.

Keep an open mind for your goal half in three weeks and remember, you will be much stronger then from running on such a tough course today.

Sorry D no pics, it took me about as long to limp to my car as it did to run the course lol, so getting that phone was not in the cards.

What race was this, hrrm?

Decided to skip my run today. My ankle is pissy, my legs are tired, and I'm tired. I'm going to finish this day on a positive note by eating yummy Mexican and watching the iggles lose Smile

outoftheblue

I'm back from my marathon.  I PR'ed and am very happy.  I forgot to stop my garmin until after I got my medal and blanket, so I won't know the exact time until official results are posted, but even with the delay, my garmin showed 4:38:19.   That about a 5 minute PR for me for what was supposed to be a fun run (although I ended up pushing pretty hard at the end).   I'll do a RR up later.

Congrats C0deRunner and Zelanie!

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Checking in.  My official time was 53:03.  I think I ran it more like a short HM than like a 10K, but what can I say, that's how I like to run.  Felt strong the whole way and had a solid kick.  RR later, after I go get some lunch!

So long as you had fun, the rest will take of itself.  Nice job!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm back from my marathon.  I PR'ed and am very happy.  I forgot to stop my garmin until after I got my medal and blanket, so I won't know the exact time until official results are posted, but even with the delay, my garmin showed 4:38:19.   That about a 5 minute PR for me for what was supposed to be a fun run (although I ended up pushing pretty hard at the end).   I'll do a RR up later.

Congrats C0deRunner and Zelanie!

Awesome!!!  Congratulations!

LRB, limping?  ugh.

Damaris

Zelanie

Congrats to c0de- Those are some nice looking splits on a tough course!

jjs- Way to rock the 50K yesterday! Smile

OOTB- Congratulations!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Afternoon, Runners!

Well, after I did grocery shopping, buying gas, mowing, and a few other chores, I decided to go out for a short recovery run. 3.5 miles, 9:52 pace overall. Sore abs at the start, but that was gone in about 100 yards. Minor aches and pains in the legs, but overall, I felt pretty decent. Definitely wouldn't have been able to go much faster or farther, but that little run was enough to loosen me up.

Good deal on the HM, C0derunner!

Nice 10K, Zelanie!

OutOfTheBlue - nice job on the marathon!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Kind words! It was nice meeting you as well.  I can't wait for Detroit! Probably too late for you to xfer down to the half, but hopefully you can work something.

Today went well, even the motor city kitties pulled out a win.

Congrats zelanie and outoftheblue!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Kind words! It was nice meeting you as well.  I can't wait for Detroit! Probably too late for you to xfer down to the half, but hopefully you can work something.

Today went well, even the motor city kitties pulled out a win.

Congrats zelanie and outoftheblue!

Take a picture of you two then.  The end.

Damaris

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Yayyyyyy racers! Can't wait for the RRs

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Congratulations, Zelanie!

lilac_jive, I hope that your ankle feels better soon.

congratulations on your PR, outoftheblue!

Tom, sweet 3.5.

I decided to move the LR to tomorrow after work. 4.0 in 39:52. 9:58 pace. I'm having a picnic dinner overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You might not have mojo, Basya, but your paces have not suffered one bit.

Damaris

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good evening everyone.  Still happy from yesterday's run, I decided to make today a rest day and start off the new week Monday morning with 5 planned.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Hip Redux

7 hours manning a rest stop for the local bike charity ride, and I snuck out for 20 miles on the bike myself.   The weather was fantastic!

Jess runs for bacon

Congratulations, Zelanie!

lilac_jive, I hope that your ankle feels better soon.

congratulations on your PR, outoftheblue!

Tom, sweet 3.5.

I decided to move the LR to tomorrow after work. 4.0 in 39:52. 9:58 pace. I'm having a picnic dinner overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.

Enjoy your picnic Smile