Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES FFS: Can I get an amen up in here? (Read 44 times)

Cyberic

Lily, very funny first pic, and very pretty 4th pic. 

When I said you were gonna have to walk through the running track to get to your seat, I didn't realize it would be a bingo tables setup, lol. I thought you'd be sitting up in the stands (or are those called the bleachers?).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice dress!

Yes, the setup threw me off as well, Cy.

Damaris

Little Blue

OK, here's one for the math minds.  I saw a sticker on a car with 146.52 on it.  Huh?  No anything I can figure.  For all I know, it's her baby's birthweight in ounces. 

Cyberic

OK, here's one for the math minds.  I saw a sticker on a car with 146.52 on it.  Huh?  No anything I can figure.  For all I know, it's her baby's birthweight in ounces. 

Fom what I see on youtube, it seems like an amateur radio frequency: 146.52 MHz.

MTA:

http://www.cafepress.ca/+146.52+bumper-stickers

http://forums.radioreference.com/aircraft-monitoring-forum/125139-military-aircraft-146-52-a.html

http://www.4x4ham.com/showthread.php?1488-146-52Mhz-for-4232-Miles!

LRB

The answer is 42.

Cyberic

The answer is 42.

Ok, you got me. I'm out.

Cyberic

I wonder who uses those sticky threads? 

LRB

...I have another busy ass day at work on tap.

I swear them fucks wanna kill me but I ain't going out like that.

Sat down at home at 5:57, not bad for all the running around I did today. Literally and figuratively, FFS.

B-Plus

What's a sticky thread? 

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 with lots of hills

LRB

But the crowd and set up were totally bizarre... I felt like it was bingo night in Hochelaga. There were these little card tables set up on the floor for us and they were serving egg sandwiches in saran wrap with cheap wine in plastic cups. During the concert... And I suspect I was the youngest one in the whole audience, which means everyone was really really old... Fortunately, I was wearing a dress which is 20 years old and smells like mothballs, so I fit perfectly with the geriatric audience.

lol

Nice guns! What's new about the hair, the style or color?

delicate flower

Exercise!  5 mile treadmill progression.  6:41 pace.  Then 2000 yards in West Hill Lake (1.1 mile, 52 minute swim).

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wonder who uses those sticky threads? 

Someone has to update the lists. LRB is kinda lazy.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Nice dress.  Were the other women as dressed up?  The only time I went to a symphony concert, I noted that there were people in jeans and others in evening dress.  Fun to watch.

I did 5.25 slow hot miles.

LRB

Nice dress.  Were the other women as dressed up?  The only time I went to a symphony concert, I noted that there were people in jeans and others in evening dress.  Fun to watch.

I did 5.25 slow hot miles.

Still warm 'eh?

I have seen the Detroit Symphony Orchestra perform a few times but each time it was at a satellite location and informal.