Beginners and Beyond

Runnin' WednesDAILIES (Read 45 times)

Dr. Cornsitter

Well, just the corn in the ass alone puts you on par with Elvis.  Sort of.

I am both flattered and horrified. But mostly flattered Big grin

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Hip Redux

Speaking of ass bones, when I lost a bunch of weight, I started to have serious ass bone pain.   To the point where I almost went to the doctor but I could only imagine the exam and really, what was I going to say - my tailbone hurts and no, I swear, I didn't fall at a drunken dance party...?

Turns out - without all that ass padding, my assbone was constantly getting whacked when I sat.  Hard chairs were the worst!  I literally carried an ass pillow around with me, it hurt so much.   Then it just went away. I guess my ass got used to its new size.

And yes, I am trying to see how many times I can say ass in one post. Big grin

Dr. Cornsitter

Speaking of ass bones, when I lost a bunch of weight, I started to have serious ass bone pain.   To the point where I almost went to the doctor but I could only imagine the exam and really, what was I going to say - my tailbone hurts and no, I swear, I didn't fall at a drunken dance party...?

Turns out - without all that ass padding, my assbone was constantly getting whacked when I sat.  Hard chairs were the worst!  I literally carried an ass pillow around with me, it hurt so much.   Then it just went away. I guess my ass got used to its new size.

And yes, I am trying to see how many times I can say ass in one post. Big grin

I'm not trying to be weird, but I love you right about now!

Hip Redux

I'm not trying to be weird, but I love you right about now!

Would you like to borrow my ass pillow?   It has a little cut out  for the ass- I bet perfectly sized for frozen corn application!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Things just got weird....but I'm in ha.

Beach...Yeap, B-e-a-utiful Ohio.  Good memory.  I'd bust my ass with you for sure, but I have this weird feeling you'd be the type to video it and show it to all these good folks on here!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Dr. Cornsitter

Would you like to borrow my ass pillow?   It has a little cut out  for the ass- I bet perfectly sized for frozen corn application!

What's funny is that my boss actually is letting me borrow her ass pillow until the butt is back in order. And I am pretty sure that no matter how much weight I lose, I will ALWAYS have enough padding to protect my bones. I am blessed with an ample bottom.

Plus I wouldn't want to have to drive off-Cape to come get the pillow from you during 4th of July week. Blech!

ass ass ass <----- just channeling you a bit

Dr. Cornsitter

Things just got weird....but I'm in ha.

Beach...Yeap, B-e-a-utiful Ohio.  Good memory.  I'd bust my ass with you for sure, but I have this weird feeling you'd be the type to video it and show it to all these good folks on here!

You're in luck, I have no idea how to upload video here. I'll just keep it for my private collection. So dance away! I've got plenty of corn for all!!

Hip Redux

Oh, hell, no.  You couldn't pay me to try to get anywhere on or off the cape this week!    I'm glad you have your own ass pillow.  They really do help, even though it is totally impossible to look cool while sitting on a donut.

And SIAR, embrace the weirdness!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

"You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt..."

One can only mention said backside without caving to what is apparently the B&B penchant for sharing inappropriate photos lol.

Hip Redux

OK, we're not going to get THAT weird. lol

Dr. Cornsitter

"You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt..."

One can only mention said backside without caving to what is apparently the B&B penchant for sharing inappropriate photos lol.

I'm less of a poster, more of a PMer. Poor Oski has several unsolicited butt pics sitting in her inbox from the last few min. And by "unsolicited" I mean, "Look at that avi....we all know she was asking for them."

Dr. Cornsitter

OK, we're not going to get THAT weird. lol

Shit.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Are those donut things essentially the same as the airplane neck pillow?

Hip Redux

Are those donut things essentially the same as the airplane neck pillow?

This is what mine looks like: linky.

BR - Shhhhhh!  PRIVATE messages, don't go telling the world about 'em!

Dr. Cornsitter

Noted. I'll try to behave myself Wink

SIAR, see how the bag of corn could sit perfectly right in that slot? It's beautiful.