Beginners and Beyond

SaturDailies (Read 19 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

8 mile run in the rain early this morning, then off to a (slow) ParkRun a little later for 11.1 on the day.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Baboon

delicate flower

Whatcha say there, Dick and Jane Sixpack!!  I ran 16 miles in some bullshit humidity this morning.  I felt fine the first half but the humidity really started to wear me down the second half.  My pace didn't suffer but I did. Then my ankle started to hurt the last couple of miles. That's new. Feels better now that I stopped running though.  I lost 5 lbs on the run.  Anyway, still a good run. 69 miles the last 7 days.

<3

sdWhiskers

10 miles with 6 x 800 at HMP. Planned on 10 reps but got my period when i got up so I'll count this as success. Very humid still which means the blisters on my toes will never go away.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I had a really rough run today. 7 miles. And my runs still aren't uploading to RA

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

Finally got the promised rain last night, just ass I walked onto the deck with a full watering can. 4 miles this morning, super humid, but there was a little relief from the breeze. Saw some sort of water bird on my run in a little stream betweeen condos and a grocery store. Betterr than yesterday when I learned groundhogs arch up like cats when startled.

DavePNW

It was a little smoky today—AQI in the 100-120 range, not quite high enough to skip the run, but high enough to make it feel like shit. The outcome was pretty good—20 total with 10 at MP which I pretty much nailed. But the effort seemed harder than it should have, and I felt a little pukey and headachey afterwards.

Oh and if we are posting run pics—here is 6 AM at the lake where we started the group run.

Dave

DavePNW

BTW—today’s run loaded like normal; yesterday’s still hasn’t showed up. I guess if it’s not there in a day or two, I’ll try the manual upload, which is a PITA.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yesterday's run & todays didn;t load, so I added them manually.

Finally got the promised rain last night, just ass I walked onto the deck with a full watering can. 4 miles this morning, super humid, but there was a little relief from the breeze. Saw some sort of water bird on my run in a little stream betweeen condos and a grocery store. Betterr than yesterday when I learned groundhogs arch up like cats when startled.

Great Blue Heron

workday, rest day…. And national dog.   Suki just got big hair

cut

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! Ran 12 with the last 4 fast.

Damaris

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

So, the family went out to dinner and I ordered a margarita.  It came in one of the tall, 12-oz glasses usually used for beer or water, and with very little ice.  Needless to say, my wife drove home...

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                        10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We went out for steak and we had martinis. We weren't lucky to have drink anything as strong as yours.

So now serving myself a real martini at home.

Damaris