Beginners and Beyond

Post your Garmin tan (Read 114 times)

Zelanie

DD was kind enough to point out that I have a Garmin tan line. Smile  We don't get a lot of sun in the winter/spring here in the pacific NW, but I am bad and go out without sunscreen.  So here is my current Garmin tan.  Post yours!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Since it has been Summer and sunny for more than a year, I am very well tanned, I tell you.  Cannot complain about that.

Damaris

Walk-Jogger

Another PNW denizen here. I've been running outdoors for nearly 2 months now, but  I don't seem to really have a Garmin tan? I must be wearing it rather loose and it slides around or something.

(Warning - gnarly old man hand!)

Retired &  Loving It

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

delicate flower

LOL

<3

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I have it on both wrists. Garmin on one. Road I'd on the other. Let me get pics and be back.

Garmin

Riad id

Marjorie

Little Blue

I don't have a Garmin tan yet.  Can I post pictures of my sock tan instead?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I don't have a Garmin tan yet.  Can I post pictures of my sock tan instead?

Worth a shot.

Here is mine from my ultra race.  You can see the compression sock tan.  There is dirt too but that's a tan.

Damaris

Little Blue

Oh, you win.  I don't wear compression socks, so I just have a nice line around both ankles from my shoe/sock.

Just B.S.

No Garmin tan because I am pretty vigilant with the sunscreen on the upper

Body . Unfortunately I forgot to do my legs yesterday duringa very sunny hot

47 mile bike ride folllowed by a run and I have a wicked "bike shorts"

Sunburn. Sad

onemile

Hmm. I don't have a Garmin tan line. I do have a running sock tan line that looks awful when I wear flats.  White feet, tan legs.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, you win.  I don't wear compression socks, so I just have a nice line around both ankles from my shoe/sock.

I don't have the tan line any more. A couple of runs in our normal sunny weather and the legs are fully tanned.

Damaris

LRB

I loathe the sun, I must have been a vampire in a prior life.  

Brilliant

No Garmin tan because I am pretty vigilant with the sunscreen on the upper

Body ....

Me too.  Except that most of my running is done in the early morning or evening.  So I can usually avoid the whole sun/sunscreen thing.

StepbyStep-SH

I do so much of my running in the early morning that I won't have a Garmin tan until the end of the summer. But I do have a great start on my summer sandal sunburn. (Please ignore the sad state of my pedicure.)

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.