Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Coming out of the final turn like a Boss (Read 35 times)

onemile

14 for me today

LRB

I stumbled for 6 miles.

52.1 miles in 7:46:31 this week, 52.1 miles in 7:46:37 last week.

What? 

LRB

I'm in NYC for the Phish New Year's run and I did my traditional run across the Manhattan Bridge to Brooklyn and back. 2.9 miles (starting at my hotel) at 8:52. I'll take it.

Nice. BUT WILL YOU EAT PIZZA??

From the Internet.

Ran The Michigan (1600-1200-800-400 on the track, with tempo miles on the road in between the intervals) with some local friends, as is New Year's weekend tradition. 13 miles total. I dialed back the effort a little bit since I have a mile workout on Wednesday, v pleased with the paces I ended up hitting.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I stumbled for 6 miles.

52.1 miles in 7:46:31 this week, 52.1 miles in 7:46:37 last week.

What? 

You are nothing if not consistent.

Damaris

LRB

sdWhiskers

Back in San Diego and it was 42 degrees when I headed out this morning wtf. Almost 70 now so I won't complain more. I am loving a 90 min LR right now (~9 miles). My leg/knee/hamstring was a little sore but I think it was more my brain imagining pain in different areas throughout the run.

I've gained 7 lbs since thanksgiving.  This stops now! Ok, 3 vacation days left...this stops on Wed! Lol

LRB

Back in San Diego and it was 42 degrees when I headed out this morning wtf. Almost 70 now so I won't complain more. I am loving a 90 min LR right now (~9 miles). My leg/knee/hamstring was a little sore but I think it was more my brain imagining pain in different areas throughout the run.

I've gained 7 lbs since thanksgiving.  This stops now! Ok, 3 vacation days left...this stops on Wed! Lol

That's awesome! 😂

LRB

I haven't been on the scale since the week of my race in September. I see no reason to mess up a good thing now. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

Anyone know anyone who has used the Strength Running plans? Looks like the Hudson elites are using the strength training (and doing the demos on the website). Seems sort of pricey, but if it's a one time cost, maybe not so bad.

DavePNW

Hello.  

+1.

15 miles, 60 for the week.

Finishing out an otherwise shitty year on a high note.

Dave

onemile

Anyone know anyone who has used the Strength Running plans? Looks like the Hudson elites are using the strength training (and doing the demos on the website). Seems sort of pricey, but if it's a one time cost, maybe not so bad.

Are there Hudson elites any more or just Allie Kieffer?

LRB

Are there Hudson elites any more or just Allie Kieffer?

Are they an item? I saw a strange post after NYC that inferred it.

onemile

Are they an item? I saw a strange post after NYC that inferred it.

I've seen speculation.. not sure. He did basically say that he would choose Allie over all of his other athletes and a bunch of them have left (maybe all?)

LRB

I've seen speculation.. not sure. He did basically say that he would choose Allie over all of his other athletes and a bunch of them have left (maybe all?)

Ah. No big deal. It was just one of them things where you were like, are they, um, hmm.