Beginners and Beyond

Capital Mondailes (Read 30 times)

Zelanie

Oops!  Did I say gloves?  What I meant was doves, they're this really tasty chocolate candy.  

That's better. 

B-Plus

It's supposed to hit 80 back home.

LRB

That's better. 

lol

For what it's worth the air is still wet despite the cooler temps. It was 45 for that stupid race yesterday and midway through my top and shorts were soaked.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We are having a cold front. 88F feels like 96F and 74 Dewpoint.  Mild weather.

RR is up.

Damaris

LRB

We are having a cold front. 88F feels like 96F and 74 Dewpoint. 

Brr.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Ran 3.5. Came home. Did yard work in the front as some bushes needed some attention. Dh mowed the front. Back is just too wet to mow. We packed and getting ready to leave on vacation in a few hours.

Marjorie

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

It looks like a URD for me, it's just too damn hot.  Last night around 11:00 it was still in the high 80s. Just disgusting heat. On a different note I just applied for Boston so we'll see what happens with that.

Have fun and enjoy the miles.

LRB

On a different note I just applied for Boston so we'll see what happens with that.

Once accepted, you will start a thread announcing that you are in of course! 

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Morning all,

I see a slew of RRs, looks like I need to get to reading.

12 sometime later.  Nice and cool today relatively speaking.

DavePNW

I just applied for Boston so we'll see what happens with that.

OOH! I am all tingly for you! Well that didn't sound right but you know what I mean. Let us know as soon as you hear! Then you can start planning all the FE's.

Dave

B-Plus

Keeping my fingers crossed for JK!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, Jack!

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

OOH! I am all tingly for you! Well that didn't sound right but you know what I mean. Let us know as soon as you hear! Then you can start planning all the FE's.

Gee, ummm, thanks DaveP. I didn't know you felt that way.  Wink  I know what you mean and thanks. Smile

LRB:  We'll see about that.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I wore gloves on my run this morning.

I wear gloves on all my runs. 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Dang, LRB, 4 miles done with only 30 minutes to do it in?  You're speedy!    Your butt never catches on fire going that fast? 

Dang, DaveP...just how cold was it this morning where you are?  Glad I don't live there!  I hate the cold!

Will this guy plead the 5th also, Damaris?  Good luck with the deposition.

Congrats on your trail race, Lauren!  No photos? 

Enjoy the easy 6 today, Z!

I wish we had only 80s here, B-Plus!  70s and 80s is about perfect for me.

Happy vacation and safe trip, MarjorieAnn!

Hope you get into Boston, Jack.  Good luck! 80s...I wish!

Yeah, Sly...relatively speaking, lol.   Good luck with the run later.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt