Beginners and Beyond

Two Course WednesDAILIES (Read 49 times)

Cyberic

In the living room. Close enough.

I was picturing you slicing carrots while running on the treadmill, with a glass of white wine and a jazz music background.

LRB

I wonder how living with a runner would be. On the one hand it sounds like a great idea, on the other maybe not. 

Cyberic

I wonder how living with a runner would be. On the one hand it sounds like a great idea, on the other maybe not. 

Maybe it depends if you are a runner or not. If DW was a runner, she would understand more, but on the other hand our family schedule would be even more complicated than it is right now.

Hip Redux

I have lived with a runner for ~15 years now.   It has its moments.  Big grin

LRB

I will likely never know so there is that. lol

Zelanie

When I texted my husband something like "just finished my HM, went well, going out for a run, home later" I realized how strange it must seem sometimes. He was just like 

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles with 2 x 15 minutes at HM pace. Well actually the second one was more like 1 mile at HM pace and the remaining at just over 5k pace. Not bad for not being able to breathe out of my nose.

This reminded me of a funny quote I read on the plane, it was either in RT or the marathon program.  To paraphrase -- 'Put two sprinters in a room, and they'll be fighting in 10 minutes.  Put two distance runners in a room, and after two hours, they might introduce themselves.'

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.  At least I made him into a runner, although he sometimes wonders why am I not running 20mpw on three days a week. 

Pilates and she killed me on the chair with mountain climbers.  Damn it, I'll be ready for my elevation from hell race.

Damaris

Little Blue

It sounds like everyone had a good day, at least to a degree.  Stray snowflakes?  That's just wrong!

My only exercise today was the ones the chiro gave me.  And we mowed 8 lawns.  That counts for something.

B-Plus

B-Plus

Where the hell are the RRs people?  FFS

I'll try to get something up by EOD tmw.

Hip Redux

THANK YOU.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You better, FFS!

Jay even posted here, the nerve, without an RR.  FFS again!

Damaris

LRB

Am I the only one who just patiently waits for a race report?

Provided the race itself is properly logged in that is.