Beginners and Beyond

Seriously. MONDAILIES?!? (Read 58 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Apparently I am a member of that site.  When I went to it, my log in information was pre-loaded.  Couldn't tell ya...

Same blessed thing happened to me!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

LRB

Weird.  The site looks familiar though so there is that.

Hip Redux

Well that's very big brothery of it now, isn't it!

I've ordered from them before, no issues.  Just be sure you want the item, because the return policy isn't so fantastic.  But if you know what you want, you can get a good deal.

LRB

Just be sure you want the item, because the return policy isn't so fantastic. 

I want an Eskimo pie with a glass of hot fudge....speaking of that I broke down and bought a pack of Reese's Pieces out of the vending machine at work today.  Don't you know that itty bitty ass pack was 210 calories?!  I managed to eat only half of it on principle alone!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I went out to the frozen yogurt place with two of the runner gals after our run tonight...probably undid about 7 of the 8 evening miles I ran, but that didn't stop me.  I'm good about eating a half a candy bar, but it's a lot tougher to eat just a half a bag of something like you had IMO.

Hip Redux

I did not have ice cream, yogurt, or candy today.  So please stop talking about these items.  lol

I did have some really great cherries.  Yum!

LRB

I did not have ice cream, yogurt, or candy today.  So please stop talking about these items.  lol

You have peanut butter in your home I'm sure, just as tasty.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I'm not usually up this late, and thus am surprised to see that my last two ads on this site have been:

1) Meet cougars that don't mess around, and

2) Meet local Russian women now

WTH?

ETA...Chinese women seek men 30+ for love

LRB

I'm not usually up this late, and thus am surprised to see that my last two ads on this site have been:

1) Meet cougars that don't mess around, and

2) Meet local Russian women now

WTH?

ETA...Chinese women seek men 30+ for love

My ads say 1. All you can eat dessert bar for $5.99.  2. Buy one Coney get one free, and 3. Free chili cheese fries with purchase of XL Coke.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Your #'s 2 and 3 are right up my alley.  I think that will be my lunch tomorrow, with lots of Louisiana on both.

Hip Redux

So RA thinks SIAR is looking for a date, and LRB is looking for a snack.  Alrighty.

LRB

Your #'s 2 and 3 are right up my alley.  I think that will be my lunch tomorrow, with lots of Louisiana on both.

Your #'s 1, 2, and 3 are right up my alley.  Where dey at, where dey at?!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Haha awesome.  I believe there's a 900 number you can call.

LRB

I'm a fan of Franks by the way.

Hip Redux

LMAO