Beginners and Beyond

Question of the DAILIES (Read 47 times)

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Thanks ladies, and everyone else with the well wishes. I don't think I'll be BQ'ing Lily unless I change gender or age 20some years. Smile

- Andrew

happylily

Thanks ladies, and everyone else with the well wishes. I don't think I'll be BQ'ing Lily unless I change gender or age 20some years. Smile

Damn youth. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Baboon

delicate flower

That is pretty cool. You will come in around 3:17 or so and I will be about 4:00, 3:50 if things go well.

lololol

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

lololol

Don't mock me! Wink Ok, 3:20? What is your GMP? How hilly is the course?

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Scotty, it seems as if you do not like anything we talk about here.  Ever!  lol

Does it sound that way, LRB?  lol, I never noticed.  Contrary to that impression, I do like it here quite a lot.  Well, if food is the topic, I am a pretty picky eater.  Gail has it very easy, the times she makes dinner, lol, she doesn't have to make much since she won't have a whole lot of choices. She has it REAL easy on Thanksgiving since I don't like stuffing or gravy or cranberry sauce or pie....

Hope your 7 went well, B-Plus!

Nice on your packet pickup time, Andrew.  Good luck to your mom tonite.  Hope you can meet Dick Beardsley.  Good luck with your race!  Lily has spoken so the pressure is on..now you have to BQ.     Have fun, enjoy yourself, run well, run safe.

Hope you get some rain too, redrum!  Califiornia seems to be doing about as bad as Texas in the drought department.

Enjoy your time off, Lily.  I bet you do great at your upcoming races.

Retreat in the Keys, nice, Damaris!  Will you get to run out there after the retreat?

Good luck with your rainy miles, Zelanie, if you decide to go run.

Glad you are feeling better, outoftheblue!  Have a great weekend!

Creaky miles, Meaghan?  You're way too young to be 'creaking' yet.  At least you're not at the Rice Krispies stage yet, when all your joints go snap, crackle, pop.

Busy weekend as usual for you, Jack!  Good luck with it all!    Heck, if I did a marathon, take your finish time..and then take Baboon's finish time...and then add the two of them together and that would be my finish time, lol.  And probably for a HALF, not a marathon.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

Scotty, it seems as if you do not like anything we talk about here.  Ever!  lol

Does it sound that way, LRB?  lol, I never noticed.  Contrary to that impression, I do like it here quite a lot. 

No I meant food-wise.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

No I meant food-wise.

Ahh, okay.   I'm not quick on the uptake, as you can tell. 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

B-Plus

Good luck racers!

I did register for the Las Vegas 5k, but whether I actually show up depends on tonight. That seems a bit weird to have a race in km but the markers will be in miles, right?

LRB

That seems a bit weird to have a race in km but the markers will be in miles, right?

Yeah that is pretty standard here, not sure how they will do it there.

Not many people here know the metric system, well I should say the older generation.  I have only just gotten the hang of it myself after doing a crap ton of speed work the past year and a half.

B-Plus

Prob you guys are faster at the 5k because you get that reminder to kick for the last .1. And .2 for the 10.

LRB

Prob you guys are faster at the 5k because you get that reminder to kick for the last .1. And .2 for the 10.

Yes, it makes a difference.  How much so depends on the person but in my case that's haul ass time!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Trouble with that is the internet is going to implode once you cross the finish so we won't know about my man Jack's result until much later.

That's not far from the truth. You know he is absolutely going to annihilate this thing.

Pinktastic

That's not far from the truth. You know he is absolutely going to annihilate this thing.

But......   No pressure!   ;-)

Seriously, good luck to eveyrone racing this weekend!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

meaghansketch

Yes, good luck to all the racers this weekend, especially Jack and Baboon!  You guys are going to kill it!

DavePNW

Yes, good luck to all the racers this weekend, especially Jack and Baboon!  You guys are going to kill it!

Jack & Babs are not till 5/25.

Brrrr is tomorrow. And he is going to kill it.

Dave