Beginners and Beyond

Sharknado Sundailies (Read 47 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

And for those of you who missed Jaws...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQIqfWoaz2k

As a bonus, I've added a little shark music. Obscure would be a good description of this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4og1kVrr8

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

B-Plus

Thanks dailies. What encourages me the most about my run is not the pace or that I hit my pace, but rather how dialed into it I was. The fastest mile was 6:46, and the slowest 6:53, with the rest pretty much bang on.

Maybe I should kick it ol' skool and watch me some Jaws.

Mmmmm...beer

Back from 15 @ 8:14/mile, nice and easy.  Lil warmer today than yesterday.  It's nice to be getting back into my long run.  The last two hour run I did was back in early May, crazy.

Great run B-Plus!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

LRB yep. I left after 830. I should have been DONE at 730!  So yep so glad it was overcast.  It was super hot still and high dew point but I can handle it if the sun isn't also blazing. Hoped for some rain to cool me down. Never happened. But no problem.

laundry done and Hammy had his bath   He is allergic to grass. So we have a special shampoo and cream rinse to help him. Doing that after a long run, sure that was a great idea.....whistles. At least he isn't a fussy bather.

Marjorie

Hip Redux

1.89 miles <--- kinda like Marjorie miles, just with a decimal point in a different place.

Following by stretching, rolling and icing.   Which for the record, took more time than my run.  Roll eyes

LRB

1.89 miles <--- kinda like Marjorie miles, just with a decimal point in a different place.

That was funny...in a not so funny, but funny kind of way.  ; )

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I started at 515 and I wanted to be done by 520am!

LRB yep. I left after 830. I should have been DONE at 730!  So yep so glad it was overcast.  It was super hot still and high dew point but I can handle it if the sun isn't also blazing. Hoped for some rain to cool me down. Never happened. But no problem.

laundry done and Hammy had his bath   He is allergic to grass. So we have a special shampoo and cream rinse to help him. Doing that after a long run, sure that was a great idea.....whistles. At least he isn't a fussy bather.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Big grin

Following by stretching, rolling and icing.   Which for the record, took more time than my run.  Roll eyes

Marjorie

Hi dailies:

Oski - Sharknado with laser beams.  Pew! pew!

B+ - there's sleepwalking, why not sleeprunning?  Breakfast of champions again, I see.  Way to nail your pace.

DaveP - good to be cautious

Di - nice 2

Rick - did anyone yell that you forgot your bike?

D- nice LR

Tom - classic

D^2 - denture sharks?

jjs - we can't stop here, this is shark country.

Free - great weather, lucky

kristin - sounds iffy.  Does anything actually hurt to move, or is it just a bit sore?  I'd definitely take a day off and then reassess... often I'll have something get sore during a LR but be fully OK after taking Monday off.

Baboon - Prefuel, wasn't that the guy with the mustache that most high school XC girls have a crush on?

Step - have fun organizing

Scotty - at the Sam Houston Institute of Technology, where acronyms are unfortunate?

Ric-G - heh

OOTB - good 13

Marjorie - nice distance, hope the dog feels better

Redrum - good streak

Dry, partly sunny, and low 70's today, awesomesauce.  18.2 done with 5.1@GMP, 8 easier, 5.1 more @GMP, 7:05 overall.  No crapping out this time.

It looks like my boss may have DNF'd his debut Ironman attempt about halfway though the run.  Doh.  Sad

Hip Redux

Jay - Great job on the run!  I assume your boss was doing Lake Placid this weekend?   Bummer Sad

Jay - Great job on the run!  I assume your boss was doing Lake Placid this weekend?   Bummer Sad

Thanks.  Yeah, Lake Placid... I refreshed and he just passed another mat, although way off pace.  I hope he toughs it out.

DavePNW

Oh yes I feel your pain. Cry

Good day at the ballpark though, and a wild one. Tigers were down 3-0, then scored 3 in the 5th and 8 in the 6th, capped by a grand slam. Ended up winning 12-4, to sweep the Phillies. And the rain didn't start till we were in the car on the way home.

Dave

LRB

Good day at the ballpark though, and a wild one. Tigers were down 3-0, then scored 3 in the 5th and 8 in the 6th, capped by a grand slam. Ended up winning 12-4, to sweep the Phillies. And the rain didn't start till we were in the car on the way home.

Nice!

Jay, I hope he at least finishes it, albeit it probably way off goal by now.

RSX

Good evening all. Did I miss shark week again? I ran 13.25 (11 of them great) along the Newton hills, and too much yard work after. I was psyched because the forecast called for morning rain when I went to bed, but apparently it was all south of us. When I woke up it was pushed off to late afternoon, and still hasn't happened.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Evening all.

I did 14 this morning in 46 degrees with 0 wind (literally). All of it at an Easy pace. I guess it was a little too easy - I walked through the front door and showed my wife my Garmin and she starts ribbing me saying that I was taking it easy. Oh she knows how to get under my skin, that woman. Smile

- Andrew