Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: How long would it take before you pulled a sidearm out of the nightstand and blasted this thing to smithereens? (Read 65 times)

happylily

It dawned on me the other day that apparently I walk as fast as some people run. With my little legs, that's a lot of steps. 

7 recovery miles done. Hopefully this will give me fresh legs for my 14 miler tomorrow.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Watch out for those Google, driverless,  Street View photography cars. One of them hit a dog in Chile.

http://www.businessinsider.com/google-street-view-car-hits-a-dog-in-chile-2014-8

What is even more upsetting is that the woman getting in/out of the red car didn't even bother to check on the dog.......... I am sure that happens here in the US too 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

What is even more upsetting is that the woman getting in/out of the red car didn't even bother to check on the dog.......... I am sure that happens here in the US too 

some cultures that would be considered 'delivery' and fresh too.

LRB

It just dawned on me that I did not pay for my lunch today!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

It just dawned on me that I did not pay for my lunch today!

Wait, what?

Marjorie

LRB

Wait, what?

I pulled into my driveway, looked over on the floor to pick my backpack up, then realized I walked right out of BD's Mongolian grill today without ever paying for my lunch!     

I have no frickin' idea where that came from or why I thought about it at that exact moment!

I am a regular so I called up there but my waitress was long gone, her sister took the call and laughed her ass off for five minutes at the fact that I remembered it out of the blue like that!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

some cultures that would be considered 'delivery' and fresh too.

True, that shit still pisses me off - then again we live in a culture where dogs are family.... and even then there are assholes out there who aim for animals on the road or even on the side of the road.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I pulled into my driveway, looked over on the floor to pick my backpack up, then realized I walked right out of BD's Mongolian grill today without ever paying for my lunch!     

I have no frickin' idea where that came from or why I thought about it at that exact moment!

I am a regular so I called up there but my waitress was long gone, her sister took the call and laughed her ass off for five minutes at the fact that I remembered it out of the blue like that!

I see a very large tip in your future.....

Marjorie

LRB

With a side of egg on face.  lol

happylily

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

So far I am really enjoying just having the 220 on my wrist, I love the red and black color scheme and it just looks sexy to boot. I'm guessing they charged it before shipping because when I turned it on it had 94% battery life and I know they shipped it Monday. I like how during watch mode it has the battery life on there so you can see where it's at. Sadly... if I don't chicken out going to the gym tomorrow morning or Friday or Saturday morning, I won't get to use it until Sunday morning's 20 miler (TWENTY FUCKING MILES MAN!!!)

PRs

LRB

(TWENTY FUCKING MILES MAN!!!)

Or simply 20 minutes longer than your longest run to date Grasshopper.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Or simply 20 minutes longer than your longest run to date Grasshopper.

Shut up dang it, 20 miles is a big deal, don't make me get the whip. The big 2 and 0, I am so excited to be reaching this point finally.

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, LRB!  You silly goose!

Andrea, 20 milers are nothing.  You can do them.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sigh.  I have my MLR before I start work tomorrow (working from home) and the feels like at 6am is 90F.  I will start outside but will probably have to come in after 5 miles because by 7am the feels like will be WTF.

Damaris