Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: How long would it take before you pulled a sidearm out of the nightstand and blasted this thing to smithereens? (Read 65 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh, LRB!  You silly goose!

Andrea, 20 milers are nothing.  You can do them.

I am still really excited  and nervous lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I am still really excited  and nervous lol.

Good, that's about right.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good, that's about right.

lol, they are predicting humid  nasty weather again for Sunday but hopefully no storms.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Cyberic

Ran for 86 minutes 46 seconds, and that is hummmm... 17.3 km or if you prefer 10.75 miles.

Aaahhh! Nice round numbers

Ugh.  10.3 done, and I was done.   Time to regroup.

ALS donation made after deciding that the dumping ice on myself would accomplish nothing but a ROFL cat.

B-Plus

That post of yours makes me realize it's been a while since I did a real speed session. My quality workouts are mostly at Interval pace, or Threshold pace since I stopped following a plan. Maybe I should have one soon.

That sounds like speed sessions to me!

B-Plus

So far I am really enjoying just having the 220 on my wrist, I love the red and black color scheme and it just looks sexy to boot. I'm guessing they charged it before shipping because when I turned it on it had 94% battery life and I know they shipped it Monday. I like how during watch mode it has the battery life on there so you can see where it's at. Sadly... if I don't chicken out going to the gym tomorrow morning or Friday or Saturday morning, I won't get to use it until Sunday morning's 20 miler (TWENTY FUCKING MILES MAN!!!)

Your welcome!

B-Plus

That was a fun workout. 16 x 100m @ mile pace. I was targeting 19-20 sec each, but hit most of them in 17-18, with a couple of 16s thrown in. I don't think that's too out of control.

I'm really liking this new (for me) track, despite the weird, almost circular shape. The best part of it is that there are bathrooms, since I always seem to arrive at the track and have to take the longest piss in the world. Usually I just have to hold it in.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

15 done and DD biked with... Longest bike ride to date.

Used my new shoes so far so good. (Neutral vs light support)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Your welcome!

Lol, thank you for mentioning the 220.

PRs