Beginners and Beyond

Wednesdailies - Let the thaw begin (Read 49 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

SRD.  Migraine is still around.

Damaris

LRB

It was so weird pulling into the driveway at home in daylight.  Must be mother natures idea of some sort of sick fuckin' joke seeing how winter is less than three weeks old.  >:-/

happylily

12 miles, 8:17 mpm avg. Time to shower and off to eat Indian food, my son's favorite. DD is coming over with dishes she bought in town. Can you believe there are no Indian restaurants in this stupid little suburb of mine? Sometimes I miss my days in the big city...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Can you believe there are no Indian restaurants in this stupid little suburb of mine?

Yeah because that shit is nasty, and I eat everything!  lol

I know there is a following for it and I am as opened minded an individual as you will find, but I cannot get down with that stuff.  Kudos to those who do though.  I will pass thanks.

What is your favorite dish?

happylily

Are you out of your mind? Butter chicken, tandoori chicken, lentil soup, naan bread, jasmine rice and all the other stuff that I cannot pronounce but is so yummy... mmm... I don't lick my fingers ever, but for Indian food, I will. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

I do not know, I tried it at a couple different places and just did not care for it, there was curry in everything.  It is popular though so maybe it is just me.

Their rice was really good but I had it without sauce or anything.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Checking in with 5 hilly miles. I'm purposely doing a lot of hills since my upcoming half is really hilly. The temps got to just above freezing today. It felt downright nice compared to the last couple of days!

SIAR - Good to see you again!

Brrrrrrr - condolences to your family.

B-Plus - Good to see you again, too. Hope you feel better.

Docket_Rocket - Feel better. Migraines suck ass.

happylilly - Happy birthday to your son!

Everyone else, hi! Hope everyone has a great evening!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Indian food......... reminds me of the scene in R.I.P.D. with Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds - those two are hilarious in there, especially Bridges.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Greetings, Dailies!

The thaw has begun here in SE Tennessee! It was 13 degrees when I drove to work this morning, and 41 degrees when I got home. So, I ran. 3 miles, easy pace. Knee feels good. I think it might be coming back. Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Hip Redux

Are you out of your mind? Butter chicken, tandoori chicken, lentil soup, naan bread, jasmine rice and all the other stuff that I cannot pronounce but is so yummy... mmm... I don't lick my fingers ever, but for Indian food, I will. 

I am with you.  I LOVE Indian food!

Hip Redux

Greetings, Dailies!

The thaw has begun here in SE Tennessee! It was 13 degrees when I drove to work this morning, and 41 degrees when I got home. So, I ran. 3 miles, easy pace. Knee feels good. I think it might be coming back. Smile

WOOT!

DavePNW

I am with you.  I LOVE Indian food!

+ a bazillion

Dave

LRB

I can smell curry just talking about it, pleh.

Just B.S.

What thaw? We had a frost quake last night. Scared the living daylights out of me. Thought one of our 50-60

foot spruce fell on the house. The house shuddered and it was LOUD. Friend 4 miles away heard/felt the

same thing at the same time. They also thought a tree fell on the house!LOL

Oh man!! There is an amazing Indian place a few blocks from work, the female owner is Indian. Haven't been

there in a month or so.......need to go soon!

Good thing I am about to burn a lot of calories. 

Headed to the mill (no thaw here folks) for 6 miles then 60 minutes on my bike trainer,

then weights, stretching/pilates.

Happy birthday to you and DS Lily! I still remember the storm of 1998 like it was yesterday. I was a SAHM

during the time, my boys were in grade 2 and 4  and I had a house full of neighbourhood of kids because

schools were closed for 3-4 days and people still had to go to work and a lot of daycares were also closed.

Quite a memory for you and your SO!

Just B.S.

I can smell curry just talking about it, pleh.

LRB, and here I thought you were perfect Sad

Are you sure you won't consider your stance on Indian food? Smile