Beginners and Beyond

Respect the distance (Read 323 times)

bluerun

Super B****

I don't like chocolate *ducks*

I do like cheesecake.  And WHITE chocolate.

*Ducks*

Don't get me started.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

@runjerseygirl

I was thinking that this thread called for wine, but chocolate works too.

Wine and chocolate! And SRL, there is enough room in the Easter basket for chocolate and peeps.

Do you even run?

Tar Heel Mom

kween

I like the direction this thread has taken.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

YAYpril - B-Plus

I live in Peepsville (Bethlehem, PA, where the Just Born HQ are located) and I can't stand them. However, that did not stop me from running the PeepsFest 5k a few years ago. The shirt is purple with a giant yellow peep.

Village people

Ah.  Which brings us to "Boston Cream Pie".  Which is a cake.  Or a big whoopie pie-like thing.

Cheesecake is a pie, Boston Cream Pie is a cake.

Milk turns solid when it goes bad; potatoes turn to liquid.

And runners can get medals for participation, which they can then deed over to children who never ran a step.

"Your picture is so....big..."

I stayed at the Parkerhouse Inn once and had the original Boston Cream Pie, yum!  I love whoopie pies!

I stayed at the Parkerhouse Inn once and had the original Boston Cream Pie, yum!  I love whoopie pies!

whoopie makes me think of the newlywed game show.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

sirdizzy

Not knowing whether a person could get mumps more than once, I googled "can you get mumps more than once".  The Yes! No! back and forth in the results is at least as weird as this thread.

But Dizz did, so it must be possible.

Dude calm down and stop being so defensive I was like 7 years old, I just remember having mumps and sucking on jolly ranchers for months on end it seemed like, I always thought it was more than once, but I was 7 and don't remember I just remember the endless bags of jolly ranchers.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

That is all.

Love Pinot Grigio - Thanks for sharing.

That is all.

You can call me Anna

monkkey

Were you vaccinated against mumps?  I am just curious because I assumed you were younger than the vaccine.

Dude calm down and stop being so defensive I was like 7 years old, I just remember having mumps and sucking on jolly ranchers for months on end it seemed like, I always thought it was more than once, but I was 7 and don't remember I just remember the endless bags of jolly ranchers.

sirdizzy

Were you vaccinated against mumps?  I am just curious because I assumed you were younger than the vaccine.

That I do not know, I'd have to ask my mom.  I remember I had mumps and then had to have my tonsils out (good sidenote story to that is if you don't fully remove the tonsils they will grow back so I now have one tonsil as one grew back) and then they did the tubes in my ears too.  It was from the ages of like 6-8 I had those things done.

How old is the vaccine?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If I were not on the iPad, I would one up you with vodka.

That is all.

Damaris

MrNamtor

Stevie, you're the third person i fought with before noon today.

The first was my wife who was trying to get me not to run outside this morning because she thought it was too cold outside.(for some reason she thinks I'm really delicate).

The second was some dumb ass lady in the coffee shop who said i cut in line. She's standing 30 feet away from the cashier, still waiting for her toasted bagel and thinks I should wait 10 minutes till her bagel is done  to get a cup of coffee.

The third was you.

Out of those 3, only the dumb ass lady was probably something to get pissed about

SRL, I love you. I hope you and me and everyone else are having pissing contests or whatever for decades to come. It's great that you're here. Really really great, for real.

Better I Leave

That is all.

Ah...Pinot Grigio...One of my wife's favs. Have you tried a nice Pinot Gris? Same grape but with a slightly different fermentation process which gives a bit more of a complex structure. Most domestics will be found from the Oregon vintners.

I'm a "red" guy myself, preferring a nice Pinot Noir.

@runjerseygirl

I live in Peepsville (Bethlehem, PA, where the Just Born HQ are located) and I can't stand them. However, that did not stop me from running the PeepsFest 5k a few years ago. The shirt is purple with a giant yellow peep.

I need to run this race.  It's close enough.  Who's with me?

Do you even run?