Beginners and Beyond

Respect the distance (Read 323 times)

Village people

A good pinot.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I was going to vote for him as the alpha until I saw this.

Now my vote goes to Mandy.

How the heck did I get dragged into all this?

Running is dumb.

If I were not on the iPad, I would one up you with vodka.

What's your favorite?

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

MrNamtor

Ok i know this thread is fast moving and a lot of great topics have been discussed since, but about the alpha thing.

Why is it that if 2 men have a disagreement it's always thought of as some testosterone thing or alpha male thing?

Maybe it's just about 2 people who annoyed the crap out of each other and it has nothing to do with dicks or gender or anything like that.

Ok, it's like every time two women fight and the men are all "CAT FIGHT". lol

Better I Leave

A good pinot.

Indeed it is. I've had it. If you can, try MacMurray Ranch (specifically 2009 Central Coast). It gets really good reviews on snooth.com and it's very well priced for how good it is. We get ours at Costco for about $13 bucks/bottle and it's really good.

Better I Leave

Ok i know this thread is fast moving and a lot of great topics have been discussed since, but about the alpha thing.

Why is it that if 2 men have a disagreement it's always thought of as some testosterone thing or alpha male thing?

Maybe it's just about 2 people who annoyed the crap out of each other and it has nothing to do with dicks or gender or anything like that.

AAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!! **rips shirt off***

CAGE MATCH MUTHERFUKKERS!!!!!!

**Comes to senses**

Umm...heh...well.....Sorry 'bout that. I'm feeling much better now. Really I am. Anyone for a spot of tea?

happylily

It's nature... You can't fight nature. It's just the way it is.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

That Seinfeld rerun was just on this weekend.

Village people

xor

Dude calm down and stop being so defensive I was like 7 years old

You can read my post in many ways, and with a funny accent if that helps make it sound like the jokey post I intended, but defensive???

How could I possibly be defensive about you having the mumps?

Stay gold, Dizz.  Stay gold.

Better I Leave

Mmmm....Nice. I've got a few Williamette Valley Pinots in the basement. I haven't tried these folks, but a 2005...**thumbs up** Smile

Village people

My text disappeared, must be my ipad. The Lemelson is better, IMO. DH likes the pinots, but I prefer somethig with more oak.

I guess one watyro figure the alpha male is to tell what kind of ride you have.

I never saw this as a pissing contest, but maybe it is.

Tomas

Better I Leave

My text disappeared, must be my ipad. The Lemelson is better, IMO. DH likes the pinots, but I prefer somethig with more oak.

Pinots are interesting reds. They seem to run the gamut from very "light" to a nice hearty "robustness". I lean to the more full-bodied, robust ones. The lighter ones seem a bit too "washed out" for my taste, ya know?

If I wasn't jn the phone I would post a bottle of the best boones farm I could find.

Tomas