Beginners and Beyond

We Got Lost On The Way ThursDAILIES? (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry, Shari.  Hope you feel better soon.

Damaris

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Get better soon Shari!

- Andrew

Just B.S.

I spent the night doing "ab work" in front of the porcelain throne. Sad I have not been this weak and dehydrated in a long time. Nothing for me today and probably not tomorrow.

Feel better soon Shari!

And yes you should try crocheting again. So much inspiration on Pinterest.

I have been a knitter all my life but hadn't crochet for at least 10 years and now with

all the new yarn/colors/styles etc I am having a blast making and giving things away.

Perhaps check out Pinterest while you are recouperating Smile

happylily

Aww, (((Shari))). That's the worst thing to have! Rest well and make sure you hydrate. Hopefully it will pass quickly. And don't feel guilty about your method for getting Kevin ready in the morning. You do a great job as it is and it's a good opportunity for your DH to realize that it is not an easy job.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Hip Redux

IT'S SNOWING.

Just wanted to be sure everyone knew that.

First day back at work.   Outlook took 20 minutes to download all my emails from the last week. 

Mmmmm...beer

Shari, that was me Sunday night/Monday morning, hope it passes quickly and you feel better soon!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

IT'S SNOWING.

Just wanted to be sure everyone knew that.

First day back at work.   Outlook took 20 minutes to download all my emails from the last week. 

I don't think we got it.  Care to say it again?

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No running for me today, a few sets of push ups though..... throughout the day. The little snowstorm is coming in now, this should be fun during tomorrow morning's run.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

I must be the only runner here who detests beer, donuts and cupcakes.  Beer tastes yucky

and the other have too many calories. Smile

I fully agree with you on the donuts & cupcakes. I try to avoid eating too much crap in general, although most things are OK once in a while, those are actually two items I have pretty much a zero tolerance policy on. However I could not possibly be in more disagreement with you on beer. Mmm...beer...

Dave

Hip Redux

I don't think we got it.  Care to say it again?

Big grin

happylily

Eating donuts to me is like eating cardboard. Cupcakes? meh... Are you a cake or are you a muffin? Make up your mind, cupcake.  I love pies and cakes, but SO and DS aren't big on dessert in general, so I feel like a pig when I buy cookies, or a pie, and I'm the only one eating them... Those guys don't know how to have fun. sigh...

DavePNW

Eating donuts to me is like eating cardboard. Cupcakes? meh... Are you a cake or are you a muffin? Make up your mind, cupcake.  I love pies and cakes, but SO and DS aren't big on dessert in general, so I feel like a pig when I buy cookies, or a pie, and I'm the only one eating them... Those guys don't know how to have fun. sigh...

Cake in general falls into the cupcake/donut category for me, no interest. OTOH, pie is awesome, specifially a good fruit pie. Storebought cookies do not tempt me at all, but when homemade & fresh out of the oven they are are pretty hard to resist.

Dave

LRB

Yeah, to each their own but I am more apt to go to a gourmet restautant and order from the dessert menu, than to blow calories on donuts and/or muffins.

There is just not enough there for me but by all means if it is your thing please do indulge!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

But cupcakes are awesome, especially when you find a lady that makes them all organic, no sugar, and TASTY!

Damaris

happylily

Cake in general falls into the cupcake/donut category for me, no interest. OTOH, pie is awesome, specifially a good fruit pie. Storebought cookies do not tempt me at all, but when homemade & fresh out of the oven they are are pretty hard to resist.

But carrot cake is HEALTHY! Made with a healthy vegetable. And cheesecake is even healthier!  Storebought cookies are gross, the equivalent of donuts, I guess. But they are perfect for crazy PMS women.