Beer, Wine, or Liquor Drinkers

Drinking Stories (Read 220 times)

OK...someone start us off with a good drinking story!

Looking gooooood ;p

I think my current picture says it all.....This was at the end of a long night in Singapore, in a bar called "The Clinic". You sit in wheelchairs at stainless steel medical tables (like those in a morgue) and they deliver your drinks in drips, complete with stand, or syringes and test-tubes... ...The bill nearly finished me off Shocked
      The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
        Don't you love those nights where you have to check the bank account the next day to remember what happened and how much you spent. It's normally not to good for me though.
          One of my most favorite times was when we were tailgating before a Clemson Football game. i started drinking at like 9 am and by 1 we had started playing beerpong with a gin bucket. Then the jello shots (which tasted like straight rubbing Alcohol) started going around, mean while I was drinking beer the whole time. Lets just say I woke up in my truck with my dog laying next to me on the bench seat and my girlfriend, at the time, on the floor with her head on the dog......Didn't make it to the game that day....oops