Boston Marathon 2009

Boston Expo - Previous Year Clothing (Read 381 times)

KMB

Has anybody located the 'Previous Year Clothing' booth at the expo? It would have 2008 windbreakers etc... last year they had it (and none of the people working there seemed to know anything about it) and it wasnt on the guide... I looked yesterday and could not locate it... and again everybody working there knew nothing about it but said they had been asked dozens and dozens of times where it is... Anybody have the scoop on where its hidden this year?
      I think I wandered by all the booths, and if it was there I missed it. I imagine it's all Adidas stuff, but probably not run by Adidas so those folks might not tell you even if they know. Everybody I talked to said it is always there, so maybe it's well hidden?

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

KMB

seems a lot like last year; nobody knows about it... must be the Diagon Alley booth. thanks bad dawg - good luck tomorrow
        jebl00

For the past 25 years, Image Impact supplied the clothing, and they sold the previous years items. They no longer have a booth at the expo, but you can still buy on line at imageimpact.com. All the items have been discounted except for the jackets.
            For the past 25 years, Image Impact supplied the clothing, and they sold the previous years items. They no longer have a booth at the expo, but you can still buy on line at imageimpact.com. All the items have been discounted except for the jackets.
            Well that makes sense, and kinda bites.

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.